Tag / mention user in Leads

Mylène Sage
Mylène Sage Posts: 2
edited January 17 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

It would be extremely helpful to be able to put tags and mentions in lead notes and activities.

Thank you

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    edited July 2022 #2

@Pipedrive Admin IT @Pipedrive Admin 

Hi Team

This '@mention' feature has brought us so much speed! This is available in NOTE in DEAL. Can we have it on NOTE in LEAD too?

Thank you.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 662 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Community Manager
    edited July 2021 #3

Hello @Mylène Sage  , thank you for your feedback! I have added the topic Feedback & Suggestions , so your request is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝

In the meantime I recommend:

• Following What's Planned to learn about what we're currently working on 🔎
    • Following What’s New for new release announcements and updates 📢

🛠Feel free to join Research and Beta Testing for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live 🛠

• Taco van der Kamp
    edited July 2022 #4

To be able to bring leads to the attention of the right person in our organization, we would like to have the possibility of Mentions and Comments in the note field of a 'lead'.  

Currently in pipedrive you can only Mentions and Comments in deals and company's.

Please make "https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/mentions-and-comments-beta" also available in leads. 

• Kristie Callahan
    Kristie Callahan Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited January 19 #5

Hi there - is this functionality on the roadmap?  We are not able to use leads functionality in our organization because of this.  It works fine in deals so we are considering making a new deal stage for leads and tracking that way instead.  If anyone has an update on the @mentions in leads... please let me know!!

• Robin Blandford
    Robin Blandford Posts: 19
    10 Comments 5 Likes First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #6

+1 on this. It is badly missing.

• Jack_54974
    Jack_54974 Posts: 2
    edited November 2021 #7

Yes, I agree. I contacted Pipedrive and was told it isn't a function currently available which I don't really get why. It is a simple function that would really help clean up communication within team. Please can we get this Pipedrive!

• Jamie Ling
    Jamie Ling Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited January 19 #8

Is there any movement here? 

• René Papesch_61095
    edited January 19 #9

Is there a plan to add this functionality?

• Thierry Brodard
    Thierry Brodard Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #10

It would be perfect if the mention feature were also available in the leads.

Because discuss with colleague in the context of a lead, before it's transformed into a deal help a lot

• Aron Grinshtein
    Aron Grinshtein Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited January 19 #11

I completely agree with this!

• Bastiaan de Groot
    edited January 19 #12

please add this function!