Pipedrive data to Google sheets connector

Adam Levine
Adam Levine Member Posts: 3

Hi!

I want to send pipedrive data (basically send the data from certain filters) over to google sheets for our sales database so that I can make a google datastudio dashboard that combines other datasets like marketing info. We can't build using the api bc it's too time costly for our engineers. 

any add-on recommendations? We don't want to pay for a dashboard- just a connector.

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2021 #2

Coupler, Flatly.

• Pawel Ostrowski
    Pawel Ostrowski Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited July 2021 #3

Hi Adam,

I don't have any add-on recommendation, however If you will be looking for someone to build custom for you - I recommend softwaresupp.com 

We'll be happy to help you. Feel free to book a call here  or post your project   

• Michaela Staffova_21158
    Michaela Staffova_21158 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2021 #4

Hi @Adam Levine , Michaela from Integromat here!

Just wanted to chime in and suggest that you might wanna try to connect your Pipedrive with Google Sheets via Integromat. It's a no-code automation/integration platform that lets you connect to pretty much any online service and automate all kinds of tasks and processes. 

To get an idea of what the possibilities are, you can check out Pipedrive on Integromat and see the currently available features of the integration (i.e. triggers, actions, and pre-made templates).

To give you an example of what an Integromat automation can look like, I'd also like to share this pre-made Pipedrive-Google Sheets template

With this template, Integromat grabs new Pipedrive deals and automatically sends them to a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
  • Martin Boonzaayer
    Martin Boonzaayer Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021 #5
    We built all our KPI tracking and reporting in google sheets also. And it was super simple, easy, and fast to connect our Pipedrive data to google sheets using Integromat. I highly recommend it - much easier to use and much more powerful than Zapier.
  • Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021 #6

Hi, would also recommend you to look into Zapier. With Zapier you can automate between Pipedrive and Google Sheets in a low code/no code fashion. check out zapier.com. 

• Bobby_37242
    Bobby_37242 Member Posts: 23
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #7

Integromat.com is perfect for this.

You can get deals by a filter you created in pipedrive.

Then create conditional logic to check if that deal is new or just needs to be updated in your google sheet.

• Michaela Staffova_21158
    Michaela Staffova_21158 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2021 #8
    Bobby said:

Integromat.com is perfect for this.

You can get deals by a filter you created in pipedrive.

Then create conditional logic to check if that deal is new or just needs to be updated in your google sheet.

True! The filters and functions is where Integromat really shows its power.

• Anna_Gogol
    Anna_Gogol Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited January 2023 #9

Hey there!

For automated Pipedrive to GoogleSheets data export, I would suggest you to use a Coupler.io data integration tool. It is a no-code data extraction software that can help you extract following Pipedrive data:

• Deals;
    • Persons;
    • Organizations;
    • Activities;
    • Files;
    • Leads;
    • Call logs;
    • Products

to GoogleSheets, Excel and BigQuery on a desired schedule.

Please follow Pipedrive to GoogleSheets integration link to learn more.

You can also sign up a free 14-Days test-drive to check if Coupler.io tool fits your needs.

BTW, I work as a client manager with Coupler.io and will be happy to answer all of your tool and Pipedrive integration related questions. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime you need assistance ;)

• I have covered this topic in detail here: https://www.amitsarda.xyz/post/data-pipeline-setup-pipedrive

• RobertYoung
    RobertYoung Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

You can use the Skyvia cloud data integration platform to connect Pipedrive and Google Sheets with no coding. It is cloud ETL tool.