Pipedrive workflow ? 🚀

Jessy
Jessy Member Posts: 3

Hello Everyone, PipeDrive team ! 👋 

I am actually using SmartDoc for my (PO) Purchase Order. We are sending the proposal to our client, if the client accept the proposal. Then we are generating the PO through SmartDoc, very useful ! 

Actually, I am joining @Konrad Job 's Idea for having a workflow possible in PipeDrive.

Once we are moving to a step, it is generating an automatic document fulfilled by the client's informations. In my case, the client informations + its products list on PipeDrive Offer for generating the PO and being able to send it automatically with a signature. 

I am actually taking a morning on my week-end for doing it, could have my full week-end back with this feature! 

But, congratulations for this work PipeDrive team ! 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Ksenia Chaynikova
    Ksenia Chaynikova Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Jessy, 

I'm Ksenia, product marketing manager at Pipedrive. Apologies that my reply is not really about the further improvements of this feature. 

I was wondering whether you're interested in creating a case study on how you use Smart Docs for PO? 

Let me know if this is something you'd agree to! 

Best, 

Ksenia 

• Jessy
    Jessy Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2021 #3

Hi Jessy, 

I'm Ksenia, product marketing manager at Pipedrive. Apologies that my reply is not really about the further improvements of this feature. 

I was wondering whether you're interested in creating a case study on how you use Smart Docs for PO? 

Let me know if this is something you'd agree to! 

Best, 

Ksenia 

Hello @Ksenia Chaynikova , 

Thank you for the opportunity, could we have a talk about ?Â