Automating Linking of email?

Nancy Vamvakas
Nancy Vamvakas Member Posts: 30
First Comment

I was wondering if anyone has a working method of associating emails with deals by parsing the subject line? (or any other email field)

We sell online and feed all orders into PD.  We also communicate extensively with delivery partners and use the customer's order reference on all correspondence with customer and suppliers. 

At the moment we are spending an awful lot of time manually associating deals manually.  Easy but very time consuming by referencing the order number which is always found in the subject line. 

I was thinking of Zapier parser, but not even sure the action to associate a deal is available there. 

Is there anyone out there that has a solution for this?

.. I'm hoping there is something I'm too stupid to have realised ..  something right in front of me and I just can't see it. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Rodrigo Rojas
    Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 56
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2021 #2

Pipedrive has already the best way to do the email linking and quite complicate to automate this without making errors; anyone can change the subject and your AUT is lost. Would recommend switch to other way and not thinking to link emails. Maybe using some changes in attributes in deals and use AUT in Pipedrive to do something. Less is more! 

• Sivasankari Vinayagam
    Sivasankari Vinayagam Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2021 #3

Nancy 

If this is not yet resolved, we have achieved it using a bot for a different client. Happy to help you for the same. 

Please reach out shanprem@paalam.co.uk

Regards

Shan, UK
    Paalam Consultancy Ltd (we automate business)

http://paalam.co.uk