Chatbot & Livechat

Options
Adham H
Adham H Member Posts: 13
First Comment 5 Up Votes

You guys can't possibly get this wrong. Especially the LiveChat, hundreds of companies are out there and you guys are smart. Here are some of my recommendations on this section because it definitely needs work. 

1. If you are confident in your LiveChat & chatbot you should not be using Intercom, don't expect people to use it when the creators are using alternatives. This was my first red flag for the chat
  2. In the LiveChat, have preconfigured messages for the team like LiveChat, Twilio & intercom have. so there is a welcome message draft, an apology draft, etc.
  3. Have an emoji place where you can rate the user's mood ( just 5 emojis) after the convo is done from both sides user and admin ** that's very important 
  4. Ticketing is important ( basically you guys are excellent at making flows this should be an issue at all )
  5. You have over 20 languages some I never heard of and you don't have Arabic which is like 4th or 5th Most spoken language
  6. Keep the chat as a separate tab not instead Leads because it's mixing everything up. So have a section for chat & inside it, you can have 
  • LiveChat
  • Bots
  • Whatsapp & Facebook messenger

So basically you're building a fully omnichannel inside pipedrive. & again Whatsapp, Whatsapp, WhatsApp so so so important especially when you are in an emerging market. 

Comments

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hello Ada,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have shared your feedback internally so that our Product Managers have visibility over it.

That being said, there's just one thing I'd like to address, which is the fact that we don't use LiveChat for support purposes. LiveChat was recently introduced to Pipedrive, and we have been using Intercom for years now. Since LiveChat is very recent and is a feature that will still be upgraded over time, we might need to stick with Intercom for a little longer.

Here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

• Adham H
    Adham H Member Posts: 13
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021 #3
    Options
    Helio said:

Hello Ada,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have shared your feedback internally so that our Product Managers have visibility over it.

That being said, there's just one thing I'd like to address, which is the fact that we don't use LiveChat for support purposes. LiveChat was recently introduced to Pipedrive, and we have been using Intercom for years now. Since LiveChat is very recent and is a feature that will still be upgraded over time, we might need to stick with Intercom for a little longer.

Here’s how to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

Hello Helio, 

Thank you for your prompt response & for the team's continuous effort in striving for what's best. The LiveChat comment was my instant feeling when I saw support using intercom, I really don't know the backstory behind it, but at the end of the day it's very important to see the team behind the product supporting it even if it's going to take time to shift a small message would def. give your users some confidence. The product is worth additional money that's why for me it's super important to see the product validated at least by the team. 

Anyway thank you for your reply.