Chatbot & Livechat
You guys can't possibly get this wrong. Especially the LiveChat, hundreds of companies are out there and you guys are smart. Here are some of my recommendations on this section because it definitely needs work.
- If you are confident in your LiveChat & chatbot you should not be using Intercom, don't expect people to use it when the creators are using alternatives. This was my first red flag for the chat
- In the LiveChat, have preconfigured messages for the team like LiveChat, Twilio & intercom have. so there is a welcome message draft, an apology draft, etc.
- Have an emoji place where you can rate the user's mood ( just 5 emojis) after the convo is done from both sides user and admin ** that's very important
- Ticketing is important ( basically you guys are excellent at making flows this should be an issue at all )
- You have over 20 languages some I never heard of and you don't have Arabic which is like 4th or 5th Most spoken language
- Keep the chat as a separate tab not instead Leads because it's mixing everything up. So have a section for chat & inside it, you can have
- Whatsapp & Facebook messenger
So basically you're building a fully omnichannel inside pipedrive. & again Whatsapp, Whatsapp, WhatsApp so so so important especially when you are in an emerging market.