Merge fields in activities

Iain Gilmour
Iain Gilmour Member Posts: 10
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, Can you make it so that the calendar reminders contain the name or company name so that my calendar is not full of 10 entries that all say Call?

6113877747ebced2d60641e3_29834.png

Comments

• Samwise Holmes
    Samwise Holmes Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2021 #2

Seconded

• Terry Wilson
    Terry Wilson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #3

52conded

• Susie Middleton
    Susie Middleton Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2021 #4

PLEASE! It is pointless having these reminders when we can't see what they are for!!

• Adam Baker
    Adam Baker Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #5

Agreed, i am sure you used to be able to have the Deal's contact person noted next the activity in your calendar but the setting was removed for some reason.  I am forever trying to remember to type the contacts name in the activities subject heading to it shows up in the calendar

• [SOS] Simon Shenton
    [SOS] Simon Shenton Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #6

Agreed!!

Perhaps a link to the activity would go some way

• Dan Haigh
    Dan Haigh Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary
    edited October 2021 #7

YES!

• Rod Bennett
    Rod Bennett Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #8

Top idea!

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #9
  • Iain Gilmour
    edited March 2022 #10

Seconded

They won't do it.... or maybe in many years when they feel like it after they have stopped designing and implementing pointless animations that hijack your screen when you close a deal.  

After nearly 5 years of being with Pipedrive and seeing many failed improvements, higher prices and features removed out to separate payable add-ons so that they can charge more money, complete ignorance of bugs and failings, I have decided to leave Pipedrive.   Never being actually allowed to speak to a person on the phone is very odd and does not give a good feeling about the company.

They even refused to give me my final monthly subscription back because I had missed the final confirmation step on the account shutdown process. My final subscription after downgrading the month before was USD 15.  I alerted them literally on the same day and they said no way.   On the rare occasion that this has happened with other companies in the past, the other companies have done the reasonable thing and reversed the transaction because it was clearly a mistake.  In fact, I have seen other companies honour x20 the USD amount.   Not Pipedrive - it's just take, take, take and hide behind the chat window.  No phone calls are allowed.  Arrogant, selfish, cowardly.   Do yourselves a favour and move to a different CRM.  Enjoy your USD 15 Pipedrive.  Arseholes.

• Iain Gilmour
    edited March 2022 #11

They won't do it.... or maybe in many years when they feel like it after they have stopped designing and implementing pointless animations that hijack your screen when you close a deal.  

After nearly 5 years of being with Pipedrive and seeing many failed improvements, higher prices and features removed out to separate payable add-ons so that they can charge more money, complete ignorance of bugs and failings, I have decided to leave Pipedrive.   Never being actually allowed to speak to a person on the phone is very odd and does not give a good feeling about the company.

They even refused to give me my final monthly subscription back because I had missed the final confirmation step on the account shutdown process. My final subscription after downgrading the month before was USD 15.  I alerted them literally on the same day and they said no way.   On the rare occasion that this has happened with other companies in the past, the other companies have done the reasonable thing and reversed the transaction because it was clearly a mistake.  In fact, I have seen other companies honour x20 the USD amount.   Not Pipedrive - it's just take, take, take and hide behind the chat window.  No phone calls are allowed.  Arrogant, selfish, cowardly.   Do yourselves a favour and move to a different CRM.  Enjoy your USD 15 Pipedrive.  Arseholes.

• Iain Gilmour
    edited March 2022 #12

• Iain Gilmour
    edited March 2022 #13

They even refused to give me my final monthly subscription back because I had missed the final confirmation step on the account shutdown process. My final subscription after downgrading the month before was USD 15.  I alerted them literally on the same day and they said no way.   On the rare occasion that this has happened with other companies in the past, the other companies have done the reasonable thing and reversed the transaction because it was clearly a mistake.  In fact, I have seen other companies honour x20 the USD amount.   Not Pipedrive - it's just take, take, take and hide behind the chat window.  No phone calls are allowed.  Arrogant, selfish, cowardly.   Do yourselves a favour and move to a different CRM.  Enjoy your USD 15 Pipedrive.  Arzeholes.