Document Beta

Options
Jøran Nohr_2336
Jøran Nohr_2336 Member Posts: 29
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Cant find a group for the Document BETA, but would it be possible to extend this functionality also to Sheets and Slides? 

Comments

• Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Great suggestion @Jøran Nohr 

Small question. What is your experience so far?, my first thoughts.

• The controlled link cannot be opened on a mobile device.
    • The benefit for the recipient is minimal.
    • It is useful if the recipient can sign and return or provide comments and then send back.
    • The recipient sees the document in a semi pipedrive environment in which pipedrive profiles itself. From my perspective as a paid user that is not desirable.
    • From the receiver's perspective, this does not give a good picture of me as a sender.
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Jøran Nohr and @Bert Calatz I'm speaking with our team to see if we'll be adding a specific group for our beta testers of this feature. In the meantime I've passed on your feedback to the Product Manager in charge :) 

• Jess Stacey
    Jess Stacey Pipedrive Team Posts: 38 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Jøran Nohr thanks for the feedback. I'm the product manager working on this solution, and I've added your request for sheets and slides to our backlog for exploring.

• Jess Stacey
    edited April 2020 #5
    Options

• It is useful if the recipient can sign and return or provide comments and then send back.
    • The recipient sees the document in a semi pipedrive environment in which pipedrive profiles itself. From my perspective as a paid user that is not desirable.
    • From the receiver's perspective, this does not give a good picture of me as a sender.

Hi @Bert Calatz - I've captured this feedback here as well as from your previous email. We'll keep you posted on how the feature develops 🙂

• Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options

Yes that's true @Jess Stacey  But I'm also curious what other users experience.

• Jøran Nohr_2336
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

@Jess @Mike van der Valk @Bruno Domingos  Couple of feedbacks from my side here. There should be a token in the products table for DEAL SUM .That is products ex. TAX + TAX = DEAL SUM. 

It would also be useful to be able to "refresh" the document without creating a new one if one for example changes one of the tokens in either Product or any other value in Pipedrive.

Last - one should be able to select which folder under "My drive" one should store files and folders in. Now everything goes into the root folder and that causes a lot of confusion on my side, mixing everything up with my otherwise organized stuff ;)

One last thing. 
    In Norway there should be an open space between currency and amount.

Would also be useful to be able to reach the text in yellow here through a Token.

And one last... We should be able to brand the viewing part with our own logo not Pipedrive. 

Also - some kind of functionality to re-use blocks of text would be AWSOME.

• Jess Stacey
    edited August 2020 #8
    Options

@Jess @Mike van der Valk @Bruno Domingos  Couple of feedbacks from my side here. There should be a token in the products table for DEAL SUM .That is products ex. TAX + TAX = DEAL SUM. 

It would also be useful to be able to "refresh" the document without creating a new one if one for example changes one of the tokens in either Product or any other value in Pipedrive.

Last - one should be able to select which folder under "My drive" one should store files and folders in. Now everything goes into the root folder and that causes a lot of confusion on my side, mixing everything up with my otherwise organized stuff ;)

One last thing. 

Would also be useful to be able to reach the text in yellow here through a Token.

And one last... We should be able to brand the viewing part with our own logo not Pipedrive. 

Hi @Jøran Nohr - thanks for the rich feedback here! We were aware of some of the issues you raised, and I've made a note of the others. Your vote on these has been noted and will help to get them into development 🙂

Jess

• Jøran Nohr_2336
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #9
    Options

One last thing. 

Thanks! Having a box like I have shown below with prefilled templates that could be dragged into the main document would be so cool. Same place for digital signage too ;) 

One should also be able to categorize the templates/docs into ones own categories.

• Jøran Nohr_2336
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #10
    Options

Any news on more tokens? More specific a token which sums up ex taxes and taxes to a value....
    Right now thats all I need to be able to use PRODUCT together with DOCUMENT in a meaningful matter for our private customers.

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #11
    Options

Pipedrive is telling me a sync with MS OneDrive is possible but I can't connect. Anyone know when the OneDrive sync will be ready?

• Jess Stacey
    edited August 2020 #12
    Options

Pipedrive is telling me a sync with MS OneDrive is possible but I can't connect. Anyone know when the OneDrive sync will be ready?

Hi Paul, we're nearly ready to test this in beta, I've added you to the group and you'll receive an email from me shortly when it's ready to go!