Tile - Pipeline

Luiz Curado
Luiz Curado Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

@Mike van der Valk thank you for your answer on my question about the tiles on pipeline. I have reviewed the videos and the information available online, but couldn't find a way to customize the tiles themselves, like below. I would like to add more info there, such as product, probability and expected close date, for example.

thank you.

5e679f0fae87ba1fa061517e_32191.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

@Luiz Curado  sorry about that misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about the "stage tiles". In this case there's no native solution at the moment unfortunately. I'd recommend editing your post and tagging the "feedback & suggestions" topic to it so other people see it and can upvote.

• Luiz Curado
    Luiz Curado Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2020 #3

@Luiz Curado  sorry about that misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about the "stage tiles". In this case there's no native solution at the moment unfortunately. I'd recommend editing your post and tagging the "feedback & suggestions" topic to it so other people see it and can upvote.

Thank you. I was not sure on the naming actually. Will do as suggested. 

• Tripwix
    Tripwix Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2021 #4

Were you guys able to find any solution to this please? Would love to be able to view a custom field here in the view...