Chrome Pipedrive CRM Add-in

Options
John Broadbent
John Broadbent Member Posts: 2

It would be advantageous to be able to customise the fields that appear in the Chrome Add-in.

For example, the Pipedrive (PD) CRM panel add-in is open on the RHS of my GMail window.

Let's say I receive an email from a prospect and using the add-in, add them to PD. 

I've previously added a new field in PD which is the contact's 'position' in the organisation, which is often in their email signature, and important, for example, if I wish to email business owners.

Currently, I have to edit them in PD, copy the position from the email and switch to PD to add it.

Often too, the phone number I capture is their mobile, yet the number in the CRM panel is always their WORK number by default, so I have to again edit in PD.

Maybe in an upgrade of the Add-in, the ability to customise the panel might be something that would streamline the 'creating a new contact' process from an email.

Cheers, John

Comments

• KurtJ
    KurtJ Member Posts: 45
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Do you mean to show the customer field like here ("Support Team" is a custom field) or to edit the field from the sidebar?

• John Broadbent
    John Broadbent Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021 #3
    Options

Do you mean to show the customer field like here ("Support Team" is a custom field) or to edit the field from the sidebar?

Hi Kurt,

To be able see a custom field in the sidebar (ie Position) and be able to add/edit it without going into PD itself:.

These are the current default fields:

So, I'd like to add the Mobile field and Position field as per my PD Contact form:

Hopefully this all makes sense! :-)

Cheers, John