Pipedrive Video Integration?

Options
Hannah David
Hannah David Member Posts: 1

Hello all, I am new here. Can you suggest a Pipedrive-Video integration where I can embed Videos to emails campaigns in Pipedrive and then track video analytics as to how many people viewed the video! 

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

Welcome @Hannah David, happy to have you with us :)

Although I'm not aware of a tool that does specifically that, I've done a quick search for "video" in our integration Marketplace - see if it helps.

I suggest you take a look at the Analytics integrations in our marketplace too, as they allow you to extract data from Pipedrive and create other types of reports. 

I've pinned your post to the main page feed, so more community members can help you out. 🚀

• Dhawal Singh Panwar
    Dhawal Singh Panwar Member Posts: 2
    Integration Partner
    edited September 2021 #3
    Options

Hey Hannah!! You can check out StoryXpress - Pipedrive integration. It exactly does this. StoryXpress shows the number of impressions, views, Video heatmaps of the viewer to understand which parts of the video did the viewer engage with or watch repeatedly and you can accordingly filter out your qualified leads. You can also embed Pipedrive forms to the StoryXpress videos as well as share a video link with an animated thumbnail when sending emails in campaigns. Hope this helps.