Organisation & Person Owner Sync

Steve_54482
Steve_54482 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I'm using a Zapier to keep our organisation and person owners in sync.  A workflow from Pipedrive triggers an email to be sent to the Zapier Email Parser which in turn finds the person associated to that organisation and updates the owner.   The issue I have is when the organisation has more than one person associated to it, one updates but not the other. 

Does anyone know a way to update all of the persons associated with the organisation?

Thanks

Comments

• André Vidal
    André Vidal Pipedrive Team Posts: 14 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #2

Hi Steve, 

I don't see a way of doing that because an Organization can have several people associated. So, Zapier will not understand which one it has to update, I believe. 

But I would be curious to know exactly what your workflow is. Do you think there is a possibility to do it inside Pipedrive? 

Either way, I think the best would be for you to reach out to Pipedrive Support. Our team will be able to help you if there is a way to do it inside Pipedrive. It will be helpful for them if you can explain exactly what your workflow is from the beginning. Hopefully they will have a good suggestion for your case (this in case you haven't contacted them yet)