Is it possible to setup a chart within the Insights function to track your repeat buyer rate?

Alex Gero
Alex Gero Posts: 13

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,376 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments 25 Likes Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

@Alex Gero let me double check that and get back to you once our team wakes up again tomorrow :) 

• Seda
    Seda Ex-Pipedrivers Posts: 126
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited February 24 #3

Hi @Alex Gero ! Thanks for the feedback!

Have you already tried new reporting feature called Insights (Progress -> Insights)? There you can view deal information by organizations and contact people. You can make changes to the existing reports and create new ones. Here is an example of the report that shows how many won deals each organization has:

You can change the measurement from "Measure by" dropdown to view results by other monetary or numerical fields.

In the future, we will add a separate reporting type for organizations, so you can view more detailed results.
    Just in case, here is knowledge article for Insights.

• Alex Gero
    edited April 2020 #4
    Seda said:

Have you already tried new reporting feature called Insights (Progress -> Insights)? There you can view deal information by organizations and contact people. You can make changes to the existing reports and create new ones. Here is an example of the report that shows how many won deals each organization has:

You can change the measurement from "Measure by" dropdown to view results by other monetary or numerical fields.

In the future, we will add a separate reporting type for organizations, so you can view more detailed results.

I have tried that, It provides a listing of which organizations which have had multiple won deals with us but then I would have to manually look to see how many organizations only have one deal won, which is not easily seen on the chart you provided. 

• Seda
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited April 2020 #5
    Seda said:

I see. I know it still does not solve your problem, but maybe pie chart can give you a better overview of how won deals are spread across organizations. Here is an example:

• Alex Gero
    edited April 2020 #6
    Seda said:

Unfortunately that doesn't work either. I really just want to see how many organizations have multiple won deals vs organizations that only have one. The pie chart you included has hundreds or thousands of organizations under an "other" category and it doesn't show how many deals they have individually. 

• Seda
    Pipedrive Employee
    edited April 2020 #7
    Seda said:

I see. Thanks again for your feedback! We will definitely consider this for creating new reporting types for organizations.