Automation with different paths

Luian Silvestre
Luian Silvestre Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hey guys, how are you?

I've been studying for a few days and I've been having trouble finding an automation that allows me to choose different funnels by selecting a custom field as a trigger. Can someone help me? 

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 354 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Luian! What exactly would you like to achieve with the automation and when do you need to set up the Pipeline selection? It might be that you need to split up the automation to multiple ones. Something like condition: custom field is X > Move to Pipeline X. And another automation where condition is: custom field is Y > Move to Pipeline Y. But would appreciate a bit more background in this case.

Or you can also reach out to our Support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com and our agents would be able to check your account and existing automations and help you further! 

• Luian Silvestre
    Luian Silvestre Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2021 #3
    Kreete K said:

Hi Luian! What exactly would you like to achieve with the automation and when do you need to set up the Pipeline selection? It might be that you need to split up the automation to multiple ones. Something like condition: custom field is X > Move to Pipeline X. And another automation where condition is: custom field is Y > Move to Pipeline Y. But would appreciate a bit more background in this case.

Or you can also reach out to our Support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com and our agents would be able to check your account and existing automations and help you further! 

Kreete, thanks for listening! Below I will send you some prints showing you the logic.

1. What I'm trying to do is: when I select the option "Só  Proposta" the automation understands that I want to direct to the funnel "Só  Proposta" and the same happens when I select "Proposta e Apresentação" directing to the funnel "Proposta e Apresentação ".

There are different paths that I need to select according to my client's profile.

2.  When I create automation and select that it should be according to the custom field selection and I replicate that for different situations, it doesn't become responsive and duplicates the activity.

I would also like to know if you have collaborators that I can have a meeting in Portuguese. I would like to ask other questions. We are in the process of expanding the company and I need to move forward with Pipedrive together with my team.

Thanks!!