Automations- admin and categories

Any idea how to administer Automations efficiently? re-arrange order etc?  Right now the "Load More" button is the only option but there must be a way to classify automations by category or the like?..  Thanks!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,335 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

@Beatriz Lopez I'd like to pass on your suggestions to our team. Could you please enlighten me in a bit more detail. What administrative functionality would you like to see when it comes to workflow automation and why these options would be helpful for you. 

• Prague Fertility Centre
    edited April 2020 #3

@Beatriz Lopez I'd like to pass on your suggestions to our team. Could you please enlighten me in a bit more detail. What administrative functionality would you like to see when it comes to workflow automation and why these options would be helpful for you. 

Hi Jan, 

I have a team without a single moment (or ability) to work on automations themselves so I basically set everything for everyone on demand and according to my knowledge of our sales workflow and what I need from an internal auditing point of view.  But the automations are building up so it's becoming hard to press the load button and search for what you need so you can duplicate, edit, etc...  I have automations for specific lead sources, users, users languages, organizations, stages.. so I would think the left column with the categories is a good start if you could allocate your own automations to a specific 'folder'.  Somehow like the products, we have hundreds, so we group them by categories and this way we can browse and change prices, descriptions, etc.   

It's not something urgent or 'crippling' me right now but it's something that could improve for org. like us, where people using the system aren't really 'techy' so it's better to have a central control of automations.

if not clear or anything else let me know!

Thanks!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,335 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2020 #4

Gotcha, thank you so much for clarifying, passing it along here on my end!