Campaign Template Editing - more clear buttons

Jeffrey Dromeshauser
Jeffrey Dromeshauser Member Posts: 19
First Comment First Anniversary

So mine is simple and I feel silly putting this one out there.  I had been building a Template and had made an error deleting a field - first time I really needed to "undo" something.  My issue is that the "undo" function buttons are in the lower left corner and are so small that I literally did not see them and there was no keyboard option to "undo".  

My thought is simply making that editing function up top or in a more conspicuous space, it would have saved me a lot of angst and yelling at my computer!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Dace Kraučuka
    Dace Kraučuka Pipedrive Team Posts: 22 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2022 #2

Hello, Jeffrey!
    I'm really sorry to hear our editor made you frustrated. 
    On the more positive note, we are planning some editor improvements and this item is in our backlog, so we are planning to fix it! At this stage I cannot say when exactly, but we are always posting information about any new improvements and you would be also able to see the difference in the editor itself. 

• Jeffrey Dromeshauser
    Jeffrey Dromeshauser Member Posts: 19
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2022 #3

Hello, Jeffrey!
    I'm really sorry to hear our editor made you frustrated. 
    On the more positive note, we are planning some editor improvements and this item is in our backlog, so we are planning to fix it! At this stage I cannot say when exactly, but we are always posting information about any new improvements and you would be also able to see the difference in the editor itself. 

Dace, that is great to hear.  No worries on the frustration, thats all on me!  I think just making it bigger and more easily seen would have been helpful.  I love the product overall, it is very easy to use and the interface is very good overall.