Reduced Size PDF Creation

G.Thomas
G.Thomas Member Posts: 4
First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

Whenever I use the PipeDrive Smart Docs feature, I export my document as a PDF. The algorithms used though create a massive 2500kb pdf file (probably because of a large image I use), then I have to go into adobe acrobat and save the new pdf again as a "Reduced Size" PDF to get the file size to a more reasonable 359kb file. 

It would be nice if Pipedrive could do that compression instead. I have avoided the other features for smart doc delivery because I am afraid the prospect will get a giant file that is hard to work with and download.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #2

Hi Guy,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We don't compress files by default to ensure the best possible quality but I can totally see how this feature could be very useful in some cases. I have forwarded your comment to our product team through an internal channel so they are aware that this is a requested feature. Feedback is incredibly important to us because it helps us deliver the best possible service, so I can ensure you that your feedback is valued and will be taken into consideration.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia