Pipeline Build Template or ideas to track app signups to conversions for paid subscriptions

Mica White
Mica White Member Posts: 2
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

We have been using Pipedrive for a while but not well. I work for an app and have signups coming in through a zap and need to track to either converting to a paid subscription or not converting and wanting to contact them through the process so we are proactive on converting. Looking for ideas how someone may be using similarly and can suggest the pipeline phases . Thanks! Mica

Comments

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 166
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Mica White this sounds like something we may be able to help you with. If you would like to have a chat with us, please contact us via our webform - https://weevolvebusiness.com/hire-a-consultant/  

Thank you. 

Edie

• Mica White
    Mica White Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2021 #3
    Edie Mew said:

Hi @Mica White this sounds like something we may be able to help you with. If you would like to have a chat with us, please contact us via our webform - https://weevolvebusiness.com/hire-a-consultant/  

Thank you. 

Edie

Hi Edie,

Thanks for reaching out. It's a pretty simple flow we have, I think I have it figured out but was just looking for some ideas.

Mica

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited September 2021 #4

Hi Mica,

Thank you for your question!

While we can't give you a clear reply as to what pipelines stages your unique situation and sales process needs, we can point you to some great resources we have. The first one is this Academy course about sales pipelines by our Co Founder Timo Rein.

There is also this and this article that should give you some ideas to get you started. Remember you can have more than one pipeline!

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Andreia