Mail Send Options

Options
Jeffrey Dromeshauser
Jeffrey Dromeshauser Member Posts: 19
First Comment First Anniversary

I am not sure if I saw this or if I am missing it in the program, but is there an option to set up a specific time and date to send a campaign?  I have put together a three piece campaign and it seems like I need to go in to the system and click send on when I want it to go out.

It would be very helpful, like Pipedrive email already has, to schedule sending the emails.  Again, I may be missing it and if I am could someone direct me to where I should go.  Thanks!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Dylan Matthews
    Dylan Matthews Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

It doesnt have that option yet unfortunately.  Campaigns also doesn't have an email series option yet, so no automated series or drip campaigns.

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

@Jeffrey Dromeshauser , great question. 
    Scheduling might seem like a small feature, but it has some complexities that we have to take care of beforehand and therefore it's not yet available. 
    Like automation series or drip campaigns, campaign scheduling could be expected early next year. 
    We are currently focusing our efforts on the secure, scalable email infrastructure and user experience-related improvements, so we have a stable foundation to build on top of. 

• Jeffrey Dromeshauser
    Jeffrey Dromeshauser Member Posts: 19
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

@Jeffrey Dromeshauser , great question. 
    Scheduling might seem like a small feature, but it has some complexities that we have to take care of beforehand and therefore it's not yet available. 
    Like automation series or drip campaigns, campaign scheduling could be expected early next year. 
    We are currently focusing our efforts on the secure, scalable email infrastructure and user experience-related improvements, so we have a stable foundation to build on top of. 

That makes sense.  Just looking at options and thinking that one would be great.  I loved it on the regular Pipedrive email, when I do a bulk email it is nice to schedule it for say "first thing Monday morning" after I finish up the template on Friday afternoon.

Glad that it is on the horizon.  Love Campaigns anyway!!

This discussion has been closed.