Is this community (management) dead?

Nico Müller
Nico Müller Member Posts: 13
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Is it just my personal experience or are replies to topics in the pipedrive community (be it from other members or pipedrive employees) an absolute rarity? 
It is great to learn about new & upcoming features but interaction is key to a real community isn't it? Is there another place like reddit or other forums where there is more interaction/feedback on ideas/best practices etc.? 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,048 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited September 2021 #2

Hi Nico thank you for your message and the valid concern that you raise! 

I would like to start by reassuring that several members of the Pipedrive team do keep up with the Sales Community, and yours and any other members' posts and feedback are not forgotten. This is especially true when you use the tag "Feedback & Suggestions", which makes the post automatically visible not only to the Community team, but also to our Product Managers as product feedback.

We do our best to make it so that the Pipedrive Sales Community is a valuable resource to you where you can ask, answer and share ideas with like-minded professionals. It can be a challenge for every community, not just Pipedrive's Sales Community, to create a platform every post obtains a useful answer either from another knowledgeable user or a member of the team. We have been working towards that goal and you will see even more interesting improvements on that front soon!

No doubt there are other communities out there that will interest any Sales and Marketing professional, and Reddit (and its subreddits) are some of the most popular. For example I find /r/dataisbeautiful/ and /r/productivity/ very interesting. 

On the Pipedrive Community you can follow topics and channels not unlike Reddit, here are a few suggestions:

What’s New and don’t miss any new release announcements.

Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Best Practices for posts and discussions on the most effective practices for sales and Marketing

Trending Discussions to find out what's been creating the most buzz

• Nico Müller
    edited September 2021 #3

I would like to start by reassuring that several members of the Pipedrive team do keep up with the Sales Community, and yours and any other members' posts and feedback are not forgotten. This is especially true when you use the tag "Feedback & Suggestions", which makes the post automatically visible not only to the Community team, but also to our Product Managers as product feedback.

We do our best to make it so that the Pipedrive Sales Community is a valuable resource to you where you can ask, answer and share ideas with like-minded professionals. It can be a challenge for every community, not just Pipedrive's Sales Community, to create a platform every post obtains a useful answer either from another knowledgeable user or a member of the team. We have been working towards that goal and you will see even more interesting improvements on that front soon!

No doubt there are other communities out there that will interest any Sales and Marketing professional, and Reddit (and its subreddits) are some of the most popular. For example I find /r/dataisbeautiful/ and /r/productivity/ very interesting. 

On the Pipedrive Community you can follow topics and channels not unlike Reddit, here are a few suggestions:

Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

Best Practices for posts and discussions on the most effective practices for sales and Marketing

Thanks a lot Manuel, 

very much appriciate your response. 
    I know it is challenging, but knowing how many companies now use pipedrive, it would really be such a brilliant community to discuss with.  Glad you keep it going and looking forward to the updates on this front!

Nico

• Nico Müller
    edited September 2021 #4

Thanks a lot Manuel, 

very much appriciate your response. 
    I know it is challenging, but knowing how many companies now use pipedrive, it would really be such a brilliant community to discuss with.  Glad you keep it going and looking forward to the updates on this front!

Nico

• Nico Müller
    edited September 2021 #5

Thanks a lot @Manuel Oliveira

very much appriciate your response.  Somehow cannot answer as a reply to your posting (loading spinner keeps spinning)

Nico