Add ability to define translations for custom fields and options

Ian Frank
Ian Frank Member Posts: 3

We have users who speak two different languages.  As of right now, our custom fields and options for select option type fields can only be in one language or the other.  I don't ming having to manually enter the translations in the admin areas of pipe drive, but I would like my users to see all of the interface in their selected language.  Please consider adding this ability!  Thanks!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2021 #2

Hey Ian!

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback, it is much appreciated.

While we do try our best to have Pipedrive fully translated into the supported languages, it is true that some things -- like custom fields -- cannot be translated automatically and there is no way to input the information manually. The solution would be to have both languages in the name of the field, separated by brackets, for example.

However, I can completely understand how this would be a very useful feature and I have sent the feedback to our product team. This is sent through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that your feedback is valued and taken into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to help us improve!

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia