Auto Complete

Options
Jøran Nohr_2336
Jøran Nohr_2336 Member Posts: 29
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi! 

What about incorporating Google AutoComplete on adress fields? 
And, more important, would it be possible to have some co-operation with a "data-mining" company so that if I would like to add a company then it can auto-search for information. Lets say i would like to add Statoil ASA in Norway, then searching for Statoil would find it and add fields such as ORG/VAT number, address, contact persons etc. Such information is public in Norway at least, with www.brreg.no

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Jøran Nohr !

All address-type of fields in Pipedrive integrate with Google Maps - meaning that as you type, it will suggest you geolocated addresses listed in Google Maps, which you can take or override.

If you chose to use one of the geolocated suggestions you'll also be able to see them in a map within Pipedrive: check it out here.

To enrich data about an Organization or a Person in Pipedrive, you can use our Smart Contact Data feature, which will save you a lot of time and trouble.

• Jøran Nohr_2336
    Jøran Nohr_2336 Member Posts: 29
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

hi! Found out about the adress field earlier today! Thats awesome. As I wrote in another thread the smart contact tool ain’t smart at all. It finds nothing. But what I was looking for was something like google auto complete on addresses but instead connected to various data suppliers auto suggeating ppl and org. Would have to different sources for different countries I guess

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2020 #4
    Options

hi! Found out about the adress field earlier today! Thats awesome. As I wrote in another thread the smart contact tool ain’t smart at all. It finds nothing. But what I was looking for was something like google auto complete on addresses but instead connected to various data suppliers auto suggeating ppl and org. Would have to different sources for different countries I guess

I'm sorry to hear Smart Contact Data isn't getting you quite all the data you'd like. To clarify, it pulls public info from sources like Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn based on the email address or domain associated with that Person or Organization in Pipedrive.

I'm going to send your suggestion over to the team, thank you for making your use case clear!