Export Backend Data

Karine Labrecque
Karine Labrecque Member Posts: 21
First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

It would be useful to be able to export to Excel all our customized 'backend' data such as picklists from customized fields...would it be possible to look at this possibility?

Thanks

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2021 #2

Hey Karine!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback with us.

If I understand correctly, you would like to export the options for your custom fields? If so, would you kindly reach out to our support so we can look into it further? While users cannot do it, we sometimes can find a solution from our side.

As for the feedback, I can completely understand how this feature could be useful. Your feedback has been forwarded directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that it is valued and taken into consideration.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Kind regards,
    Andreia

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited October 2021 #3

Try exporting this data using Flatly.

• Anna_Gogol
    Anna_Gogol Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

For an automated Pipedrive to Excel data export I would recommend considering Coupler.io. It is a no-code data integration tool that can easily extract following Pipedrive data:

• Deals;
    • Persons;
    • Organizations;
    • Activities;
    • Files;
    • Leads;
    • Call logs;
    • Products

to GoogleSheetsExcel and BigQuery on a desired schedule.

Please follow Pipedrive to Excel integration link to get more details on how to export the data from Pipedrive.

Coupler.io also offers a free 14 days test-drive to understand how the system works and if it fits your needs.