BUG: Cannot scroll notes when Calling in the Dialler

Robin Blandford
Robin Blandford Member Posts: 18
5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

When I make a phone call using dialler and I take notes in the 'Notes' box, if it's a long call, the notes go off the top of my browser window. I am unable in anyway to see the notes at the top of the page so I cannot tidy them up before posting them.

Pipedrive support told me I was doing it wrong and should zoom out in the browser to see the notes. This makes the text tiny to the point I can't read my notes.

Pipedrive support then told me if I wanted to scroll I was doing it wrong and this is how it's meant to be because Pipedrive designed it that way.

This is unsatisfactory. Can we can a scroll bar on the notes on the Caller / Dialler when in a call? Thanks!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2021 #2

Hey Robin!

Thank you so much for reaching us with this feedback, it's really appreciated.

All feedback from this channel goes directly to the product team through an internal channel. In this case, I also talked personally with one of our product managers for Caller to see what might be happening here. We really thank you for bringing awareness to this issue. We will now investigate on our side and take this into consideration for possible future improvements.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Thank you again!
    Andreia

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

@Robin Blandford Hi Robin, we've made some improvements to scrolling within notes while using the Caller feature. Please give it a try and let us know if it's better now. 

• Robin Blandford
    edited January 2022 #4

@Robin Blandford Hi Robin, we've made some improvements to scrolling within notes while using the Caller feature. Please give it a try and let us know if it's better now. 

Great. I was struggling!

• Robin Blandford
    edited January 2022 #5

Follow up question. Will it be possible to leave comments on these notes? It's important I can tag other users and also pin them like other notes.

It would be nearly better if it just opened a new blank notepad and saved it as a new note than as the note on the activity.

• Vincent Jyrwa
    Vincent Jyrwa Pipedrive Team Posts: 227 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2022 #6

Thanks for the question. 

At the moment, we don't have immediate plans to have comments on Activities or to @mention users in the Activity notes. It's something we're definitely gathering feedback on from customers and I'll pass this on to the team responsible for it.