Workflow automation: recreate won deals

Carlo Angius
Carlo Angius Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi! I've spent hours looking for a workaround for the following problem.

I'm trying to automate a routinary process. I created 3  funnels of a pipeline: 

1. To contact weekly
  2. To contact monthly
  3. Contacted

The idea is to have lots of deals in the 1 funnel and lots in the 2 funnel, make sure to move the deals to 3 funnel once the client represented in the deal has been contacted and then move it to won/lost depending on the client's response.

I'm trying to make sure that once that I move a deal from "To contact weekly" to "Contacted" and from there I set the deal to won, it automatically creates once again the same deal and put it in To contact weekly once again. Same thing if moving from "To contact monthly" to "Contacted" and from there I set the deal to won, it should automatically creates once again the same deal and put it in To contact monthly once again.

So far I failed. I'm having trouble to get the right configuration because apparently if I set to = if status change to won duplicates and update the funnel it simly doesn work. Can you guys help? The idea is not to have to create routinary deals all the time.

Thanks a lot!!

Comments

• Timo Schertel
    Timo Schertel Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #2

Hello Carlo, 

I don't know a possible way in via the Pipedrive WA. Did you try Zapier?

You can make a data query. If the value of your phase is X and after a period of time it is still present, an action should be triggered. The automation could be executed daily and only refer to deals that are present in your particular phase or pipe.

Greetings from munich,
    Timo