Avoiding the Junk Folder

Options
marketing.int@2b-advice.com
marketing.int@2b-advice.com Member Posts: 9
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

I love the drag and drop editor and the ease of campaign set up. However my tests AND my mails are all going to junk. Any tips on how to avoid this? We are a B2B privacy software run by lawyers so our content normally doesn't have any spam triggering language. Suggestions? 

Comments

• marketing.int@2b-advice.com
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

No one else is having any delivery challenges? Suggestions for me to improve deliverability? 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

@marketing.int@2b-advice.com the best would be to reach out to the support team and they will be able to help, look into the issues you are having. 

@Juris pls see if you can help to investigate this issue.

• Juris_34417
    Juris_34417 Pipedrive Team Posts: 15 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

No one else is having any delivery challenges? Suggestions for me to improve deliverability? 

@marketing.int@2b-advice.com In regards to email deliverability, there can be many possible reasons, and to be sure, we need to check specific cases! So, please ask this question to support, so that we can register a ticket and help you! 

• marketing.int@2b-advice.com
    edited March 2022 #5
    Options

@marketing.int@2b-advice.com the best would be to reach out to the support team and they will be able to help, look into the issues you are having. 

@Juris pls see if you can help to investigate this issue.

Will do. Thanks!

• Alex Bratton
    Alex Bratton Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2022 #6
    Options

We had the same issue - unfortunately I believe it’s a shortcoming of Campaigns vs other email tools on the market in their handling of email server verification with DKIM records. To verify that emails from your domain are legit when flowing through the PD server there needs to be a DNS record added to your domain that lists that PD server as ok (Mailchimp and Office365 provide this information but PD doesn’t — I chatted w support and they couldn’t provide it and don’t seem to see it as needed). I was really looking forward to Campaigns but can’t use it - the same email sent in Mailchimp is fine, in PD it’s spam).

• Juris_34417
    Juris_34417 Pipedrive Team Posts: 15 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #7
    Options

We had the same issue - unfortunately I believe it’s a shortcoming of Campaigns vs other email tools on the market in their handling of email server verification with DKIM records. To verify that emails from your domain are legit when flowing through the PD server there needs to be a DNS record added to your domain that lists that PD server as ok (Mailchimp and Office365 provide this information but PD doesn’t — I chatted w support and they couldn’t provide it and don’t seem to see it as needed). I was really looking forward to Campaigns but can’t use it - the same email sent in Mailchimp is fine, in PD it’s spam).

Hello Alex!
    Yes, you are correct. If we are talking about Microsoft services like Outlook, or about company domains that have DMARC protection then domain authentication is must-have in order to deliver emails. 
    This option is on its way to our customers and will be ready in January.

This discussion has been closed.