Set default font for emails

New feature request: I would love to be able to change the default font for new emails I write from Pipedrive. It such a pain to have to change the font to our corporate CI every time I start a new mail. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Steve Witkiewicz
    Steve Witkiewicz Posts: 1
    edited January 13 #2

I was just thinking the same thing, so I searched on here - I'm assuming there is no update for this yet...

• Marko Jak
    Marko Jak Posts: 2
    edited February 1 #3

As I continue to use Pipedrive I find things like this which make it super annoying

• Emiel Kant
    Emiel Kant Posts: 3
    edited June 7 #4

This is really needed. It isn't even a big feature. Please Pipedrive, can you implement this?

So What Andrew said: When you open an email you get the same font as you used in the previous mail you sended. That's it. That's the feature.

• Mark Davies_72351
    edited February 28 #5

how many comments do we need to get a feature ?!

• Christian Beck
    Christian Beck Posts: 2
    edited June 23 #6

Bumping this one again. Seems like an easy fix! 

• Alan Anderson
    Alan Anderson Posts: 1
    edited June 7 #7

Agreed, complete pain to have to change email font with every email. This feature needs to be added ASAP.

• Craig Wood
    Craig Wood Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 7 #8

Yes, please enable us to change the default font for emails. This will save us time, eliminate errors and enable us to easily adhere to company style guides. 

• William Hall
    William Hall Posts: 2
    edited June 7 #9

Please Pipedrive!

• Melani De Sousa
    Melani De Sousa Posts: 1
    edited June 7 #10

This really needs to be added! It's an absolute pain constantly changing the font style each time!

• Maicol Piani
    Maicol Piani Posts: 1
    edited June 7 #11

Please 

• Michael_73745
    Michael_73745 Posts: 1
    edited June 7 #12

Cant believe that this isn't in the MVP release. Default font please.

• Admissions Team
    Admissions Team Posts: 1
    edited June 7 #13

Yes, please add a default font feature

• Sam Ouderkirk
    Sam Ouderkirk Posts: 1
    edited June 7 #14

Please add this update, why wouldn't you allow this if you want us to continue driving emails through your software?

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    Laurent Gaulhiac Posts: 29
    10 Comments
    edited June 7 #15

Please add this !
    By default it's Source Code Sans but it appears broken everywhere...
    So I want to use Arial but I have to choose the font everythime when I start a message...

Such a lost of time and really annoying.
    Thanks to add this asap. (or at least switch to a superclassic font like Arial that will work everywhere...)

• Jonno Bannister_62952
    edited June 7 #16

Crazy that this is not an option. Please add the option to set a default font ASAP

• Craig Wood
    Craig Wood Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 8 #17

I think PipeDrive may need more requests for development to implement?

Do we need to request others in our team who feel the same way to request a manual default change option ? 

• Dimitrije Beric
    Dimitrije Beric Posts: 1
    edited June 27 #18

Hello Pipedrive team,

This would be really helpful to add, it should be an easy fix, please do it.

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    10 Comments
    edited June 8 #19

I think PipeDrive may need more requests for development to implement?

Do we need to request others in our team who feel the same way to request a manual default change option ? 

For sure it will give this problem more attention... at least I hope

• Yana Aznavour
    Yana Aznavour Posts: 1
    edited July 27 #20

Agreed. This fix is urgently needed. 

• John Paul Lichon
    John Paul Lichon Posts: 4
    Photogenic
    edited June 21 #21

Please add this feature!

• Victor Purolnik
    Victor Purolnik Posts: 1
    edited June 8 #22

Please! Source Sans is broken when emails are being sent. Would like to change the font by default.

• Robert Leefmans
    Robert Leefmans Posts: 2
    edited June 22 #23

The default font is broken now we are back to serif again? Please fix 

• John Paul Lichon
    John Paul Lichon Posts: 4
    Photogenic
    edited June 22 #24

Why are my emails being sent in a crazy default font now? I just noticed this happening a few days ago - was there some kind of update?

Or have I unknowingly been sending out emails with this default font for a long time?

Either way, we need to system to set the default font to something other than what's currently default. The font is really hard to read.

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    10 Comments
    edited June 22 #25

Why are my emails being sent in a crazy default font now? I just noticed this happening a few days ago - was there some kind of update?

Or have I unknowingly been sending out emails with this default font for a long time?

Either way, we need to system to set the default font to something other than what's currently default. The font is really hard to read.

I am just trying Pipedrive since 2 days, and it never worked for me.
    I hope for you that it's not broken since 8 month (date when the main thread started)... 😬

• Robert Leefmans
    Robert Leefmans Posts: 2
    edited June 11 #26

Pipedrive response:
    Thank you for your patience.

We have run some tests on our end, and this unfortunately seems to be due to a bug on our system. I have opened up a bug report for our developers and the team will be working on resolving this as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience while we wait for an update. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, and I will let you know as soon as the issue has been resolved.

• William Chitangala_18648
    edited June 11 #27

It's really annoying, but it seems it'll be resolved soon.

Thanks for sharing, Robert. 

• Xavier-Pierre Jego
    edited June 22 #28

Hi, 

As so many Pipedrive customers and users of the email feature, I am experiencing the same issue. Hence I've got no choice but to use Gmail at the moment rather than wasting my time setting up the good font. 

Would be great to get a follow-up on this issue as I wish to continue using PD as my main tool to send out emails. 

Thanks

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    10 Comments
    edited June 22 #29

Hi, 

As so many Pipedrive customers and users of the email feature, I am experiencing the same issue. Hence I've got no choice but to use Gmail at the moment rather than wasting my time setting up the good font. 

Would be great to get a follow-up on this issue as I wish to continue using PD as my main tool to send out emails. 

Thanks

Yep. 
    Also their lack or response in their own community since more than 10 days is a bit concerning... :-/

• Allie Lehman
    Allie Lehman Posts: 1
    edited June 22 #30

There are truly so many inconvenient obvious lacking features in their email system. How is there not an option to change this yet? Why can I not center anything in my emails? Why when I copy and paste something into an email that has a different font, then select all and switch to normal font size... it won't change the varying fonts  until I change everything to small font, then normal... and then it actually works? Halp PD team, halp.

• Roberto Coindreau
    edited July 10 #31

Is there any fix coming soon?

Our emails are looking terrible now. We have a font set up for out templates, and if we add a new line, it default to a different font.

This ends in very unprofessional looking emails.