Set default font for emails

2»

Comments

• Alex_84708
    Alex_84708 Posts: 4
    Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #32

Please give us an update on this, it's pressing! A serif font is being sent out which does not look like a natual gmail email,,. bad look to prospects and makes it quite obvious the email is being sent from elsewhere, or that I'm a boomer, or both.

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    Laurent Gaulhiac Posts: 29
    10 Comments
    edited June 2022 #33

My trial expired and I am waiting for the registration of my limited company.
    I planned to subscribe to Pipedrive PRO right after the registration but the lack of communication on this critical problem put me on the fence...

As I will not be able to conveniently sent emails through Pipedrive as it is now, I will wait that this problem is resolved. And I hope, until then, to see a swift communication from PD on that topic in this thread... 

• Steve Morman
    Steve Morman Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #34

Would love to see this implemented as well!

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    10 Comments
    edited July 2022 #35

Sorry to be insistent on this one... 😬

But... can someone tell me if the formatting problem is fixed? (my trial expired, so I cannot check by myself)
    Does the emails sent from Pipedrive still look all broken because of the font in Gmail?

My company is ready now and I want to use Pipedrive but what's the point if I cannot send emails that look a minimum professional with it?

I am also a worry about the total lack of communication from Pipedrive on this one...

So if someone can try to send email, I really appreciate.
    Thanks in advance :)

• Xavier-Pierre Jego
    edited July 2022 #36

But... can someone tell me if the formatting problem is fixed? (my trial expired, so I cannot check by myself)
    Does the emails sent from Pipedrive still look all broken because of the font in Gmail?

My company is ready now and I want to use Pipedrive but what's the point if I cannot send emails that look a minimum professional with it?

I am also a worry about the total lack of communication from Pipedrive on this one...

A minor fix seems to have been done but some glitches remain, special symbols won't just work e.g. "<>" etc 

The font selection is allowed now but it's definitely not satisfying. I keep using Gmail right now. 

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    10 Comments
    edited July 2022 #37

Thanks for your quick feedback.
    So sad that is not completely fixed yet...

• Dear pipedrive, is the abillity to set a default font for your e-mails on the roadmap?

• From the last live I understand updates are coming to make emails more professional: https://www.youtube.com/live/MEUA7s5ME8o?feature=share