Filter field selection question- unable to select needed fields.

Options
Laurie_58144
Laurie_58144 Member Posts: 21
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I am trying to create a filter, but it does not look like I am able to select the fields I need. I am trying to create a report that shows me the quoted price (custom field) for shipping- I am able to select the column for the qty, but there is no selection for the product name or number.  I  have come across the problem of not being able to select the fields I need in filters and insights- How is it decided what is available and what is not?

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Laurie,

Where are you trying to filter by this field? On the list view for products or on the list view for deals? 

You should be able to bring up the product custom field on the list view for products (and filter by it too). This is sadly not available on the list view for deals as a deal can be linked to multiple products.

If you have further questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our lovely support team.

Have a great week!

• Laurie_58144
    Laurie_58144 Member Posts: 21
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Laurie,

Where are you trying to filter by this field? On the list view for products or on the list view for deals? 

You should be able to bring up the product custom field on the list view for products (and filter by it too). This is sadly not available on the list view for deals as a deal can be linked to multiple products.

If you have further questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our lovely support team.

Have a great week!

I was trying to filter in the deals- where I can find most of the fields, but not the item name.

When I go to the product list to pull columns, I am unable to select any custom fields from the deal details (where I also need this info).