Upload files in mobile app

Sam Karim
Sam Karim Member Posts: 24
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I don't understand why we can only upload photos from he mobile app....files and PDF's are a must. Also, multiple photos as once would be great too. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

@Sam Karim what mobile app are you using? I'm just checking my iOS app and I can upload files when clicking on the big + inside a contact or deal. Regarding Android, we did have a small bug a while ago. In case you use Android, could you try to uninstall and reinstall the app? Sorry about that!

• Martin Boonzaayer
    Martin Boonzaayer Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #3

I would LOVE to be able to upload more than one photo or file at a time! We take pictures of our deals and it's very tedious to take one picture at a time. To be able to do a multiple file upload would solve that problem. @Mike van der Valk do you happen to know if that is a feature under consideration?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2020 #4

I would LOVE to be able to upload more than one photo or file at a time! We take pictures of our deals and it's very tedious to take one picture at a time. To be able to do a multiple file upload would solve that problem. @Mike van der Valk do you happen to know if that is a feature under consideration?

Shared it with the team, it's not currently in the plans but I hope we can do it!