Zapier Lead Action

Please update the Zapier functionality to include support for monitoring leads.

We use a Leads pipeline currently, but in testing this new inbox it's clear Leads are removed from the integration.

I like the idea of using the Lead Inbox, but we need the ability to process and monitor activities with Zapier to help ensure our systems work as needed.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,381 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 29 #2

Thanks for sharing @Erik Christensen we just launched the leads inbox and are going to work hard on improving this the coming period. I've passed on your suggestion to our team.

• Alex Patriquin
    Alex Patriquin Posts: 3
    edited February 24 #3

@Mike van der Valk I've heard that Pipedrive didn't create its Zapier integration. If that's true, should we be directing requests from this elsewhere?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2020 #4

@Mike van der Valk I've heard that Pipedrive didn't create its Zapier integration. If that's true, should we be directing requests from this elsewhere?

Hi @Alex Patriquin yes. Zapier is responsible for this. Obviously we work together with them to improve/alter things but it's mostly handled on the Zapier side. However, currently the Leads API isn't public yet so Zapier also can't add this to their integration. 

Once we've made our API update Zapier can then include this.

• Pete Gypps
    Pete Gypps Posts: 1
    edited February 24 #5

this is deperately needed and a simple item.,,facebook ad lead generated, exported name, email, tel,call back time in leads.  Keep our fingers crossed i guess> any idea on timelines?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2020 #6

this is deperately needed and a simple item.,,facebook ad lead generated, exported name, email, tel,call back time in leads.  Keep our fingers crossed i guess> any idea on timelines?

@Pete Gypps I wish I could give you an idea but it really depends first on how "smooth" the work will go from our side and then how quickly Zapier decides to implement this.

• Adam Kirsh
    Adam Kirsh Posts: 1
    edited February 24 #7

Hi, any update on when the Leads API will become public to enable Zapier to update this integration? Thanks :)

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #8

Hi, any update on when the Leads API will become public to enable Zapier to update this integration? Thanks :)

Hi @Adam Kirsh it's live for a few weeks now: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/introducing-new-leads-api-endpoints-5f199ca65781211825ea466a

We passed it on to Zapier, we have to wait for them now to update their integration with us, but they are aware and said they were going to update.

• Erik Christensen
    Erik Christensen Posts: 62
    Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited August 2020 #9

That's exciting!
    Can you post a note when it's been updated?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #10

We'll keep an eye and do our best to communicate asap ;) 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited January 2021 #11

Good news, the Leads API scope has been added by Zapier! 🚀 Learn all about it here.

Make sure to get notified about what’s coming down the line:

🌟 Follow What’s New and don’t miss any new releases.

🔮 Follow What's Planned to know what we're working on currently and what’s to come.

🧪 Join our Research and Beta Testing channel for the chance to try out early versions and give us your opinion about new and improved features before they go live.

🔎 Learn all about any of Pipedrive’s features from our Knowledge Base tutorials in your preferred language and our Academy video courses. Simply search for your topic!