Email Recall || Feedback & Suggestions

Lachlan McNab
Lachlan McNab Member Posts: 3

I'll admit, I'm not perfect and sometimes I screw up my emails before I send them.

Don't suppose it's possible to show a little "Undo send" pop up for maybe 5-10 seconds after I click "send" for those of us who aren't the best at doing a double-check? It's a life-saver on Outlook.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback, it's really appreciated.

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible, but I can completely understand how it would be useful. Your feedback has been forwarded directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that it is valued and taken into consideration.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Have a great day!

• Lachlan McNab
    Lachlan McNab Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2021 #3

Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback, it's really appreciated.

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible, but I can completely understand how it would be useful. Your feedback has been forwarded directly to our product team through an internal channel, so I can ensure you that it is valued and taken into consideration.

To stay updated on new features, you can follow our What's Planned and What's New pages. :)

Have a great day!

Look fair enough - it was worth a shot!

Thanks for your help and looking forward to seeing what's new!