DARK MODE FEATURE AVAILABLE ON PIPEDRIVE

Felmore Flores
Felmore Flores Member Posts: 4
First Comment 5 Likes
edited August 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I don't know if the Pipedrive team has already put the Dark Mode feature on, it has been two years since this query has been raised, and I don't see any option on Pipedrive. Please add a night mode or dark mode option, it would be great especially for those who are sensitive to light."LIKE" 👍 if you want the dark mode option as well...

But as for me, I have figured out how to turn my Pipedrive to night mode. See below pictures.

PS. If you want to know more about how to do this just message me <3 

619f0c220a662a3f3d97d5a1_94620.png
619f0c1c0a662ab83297d59f_64327.png

Answers

• Info_61573
    Info_61573 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #2

How do you do this? I WANT IT

• Jeff Pairis
    Jeff Pairis Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #3

Cool! How have you done it? Are you using a 3rd party browser plugin?

• Felmore Flores
    Felmore Flores Member Posts: 4
    First Comment 5 Likes
    edited November 2021 #5
    Info said:

How do you do this? I WANT IT

Hi Info, (I hope you will reveal your name..lol) 😜😜

1. Open your Chrome browser
    2. On the search box type this in - chrome://flags/
    3. On the Search Flags option, type in DARK MODE
    4. There will be two options shown; that is in the default menu. Click the arrow down and select the "ENABLE" option.
    5. Finally, Relaunch the browser and open your Pipedrive!
    6. BOOM!!! Your good to go!

PS. This applies to all the sites that you will be visiting...

ENJOY!!!

• Karl Reremoser
    Karl Reremoser Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #6

Hi,

Hope all is good. Can you please tell me how you turned the dark mode on? Thanks.

Kind regards,
    karl

• Isaac Danna
    Isaac Danna Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

YOU ARE A FU**ING LEGEND MY FRIEND!!! Thank you hahaha I can finally see again 😂

• Daniel Axelbaum
    Daniel Axelbaum Member Posts: 33
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Wow @Felmore Flores I am so thankful to you! I really appreciate this. I have been trying to figure it out for 2 years now haha. 🙏

• bw
    bw Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This is great!

My eyeballs thank you very much

• Omar Monroy
    Omar Monroy Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Many thanks, Felmore...! this is an interesting fix and I'm definitely using it for my Pipedrive (it's so bright..!)... and yet, it is not perfect and it affects all other web pages so I truly hope that the PipeDrive guys fix this ASAP....!! we need Pipedrive to have its own dark mode feature, to avoid affecting other sites... c'mon guys..! we've been requesting this like FOREVER...

• RICK FEINEIS
    RICK FEINEIS Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited August 2023 #11

Use this plugin for non-Chrome browsers - Dark Reader

It has settings that will allow you to control which sites use dark mode and those that you don't want to see in dark mode.

• Chris Addington
    Chris Addington Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited October 2023 #12

Using Dark Reader is not ideal - e.g. checkboxes are hard to see. I really would appreaciate this feature.

• Marie Harrington
    Marie Harrington Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

How do you EXIT dark mode? Now that I'm dark I cannot see all text in my templates. Those that are highlighted for tracking can't be read.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi @Marie Harrington if you are using Pipedrive's own dark mode, go to Personal Preferences --> Interface Preferences --> Theme 

• Judd
    Judd Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

My layout doesn't provide the option to change the theme. I'm stuck with Dark Mode and it doesn't work for me. When I click on the PipeDrive chat option, I don't see a chat window. I'm stuck and frustrated. Any suggestions?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

@Judd to change the theme, click your account on the top right and select personal preferences. From there, you can get into the Interface preferences on the left menu, and Appearance is towards the top of that screen.

• Clemens
    Clemens Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 6 #17

Since this is finally out. Also I must say after working a few days in dark mode, its too much.

• Eden Brownlee
    Eden Brownlee Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

WARNING - this feature is BUGGY and is highlighting text black and sending it while the email LOOKS normal in PD.

I've confirmed this issue with several clients who are unable to read our emails - this buggy feature from the PD team has just crippled our sales this month as nobody can read our proposals, some are hitting spam and many are ignoring them entirely as they look terrible and unprofessional.

• htmedia
    htmedia Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

I do not have access at all to it seeing @Eden Brownlee post and how it has destroyed everything there. I also read a forum post that it's the reason leads and the web chat is gone (buggy incompatible) from the ios didn't they remove the dark mode ability in general from the backend? Just curious if anyone has anything on this. Also not looking forward to this software the more I am pealing back the community problems and seeing how the roll outs of features and fixes do not exist as well as al the requests. I LITERALLY just officially signed up. I am scared.

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 41 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment

Hi @htmedia,

We are sorry to hear about your concerns, and I hope I can help bring some clarity to them.

The dark mode in the mobile app does not have any connection to the issues referred to by other customers in this thread, and they are referring to the newly introduced Dark Mode in the web app.

If you wish to access the Leads Inbox from the mobile app, you can navigate to More > Leads Inbox to access all your Leads from the mobile app. Regarding the Live Chat, I am afraid Live Chat option is currently not available in the mobile app and can only be accessed from the Webapp.

If you wish to see Live Chat in the mobile app, kindly forward the suggestion to our Ideas and Product Feedback forum and with upvotes, it will bring visibility to our product managers.