More Note Formatting Options

Laurie_58144
Laurie_58144 Member Posts: 21
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

It would be helpful to have more control over the Notes.  

1. Have Strike Through as an option
  2. Font color options
  3. Ability to create a Template for Notes
  4. Ability to Tab 
  5. Ability to create a Check List 
Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Nicki Kane
    Nicki Kane Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Laurie,

as a workaround for the template and possibly checklist ideas you might like to check out textexpander- I save HEAPS of time with those sorts of things!

• Laurie_58144
    edited December 2021 #3

Hi Laurie,

as a workaround for the template and possibly checklist ideas you might like to check out textexpander- I save HEAPS of time with those sorts of things!

Thank you I will check them out. 

• Laurie_58144
    edited January 2022 #4

Hi Laurie,

Textexpander does not work in Pipedrive Notes. If anyone has had success with this please let me know.

I would love to have a strikethrough to indicate a change in shipping date or delivery date.

• Nicki Kane
    Nicki Kane Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 2022 #5

Hi Laurie,

Hey Laurie, I just checked and on my system (windows) I have no problems with textexpander expending even my most complex snippets- sorry to hear it's not working for you. 

I can't remember if pipedrive docs is a paid add on or not but it definitely has the strikethrough option in it- perhaps that could help you?