Timed automated workflows in Pipedrive

Options
David_61376
David_61376 Member Posts: 2
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you had a solution to a workflow automation I'm trying to set up. 

I would like to set up an automated email sent to the customer 30 days after the deal was set to won. The email contains a google form doc asking the customer for feedback on the service. 

I can set up a simple trigger that will send the email template to the customer when the deal is won, but I would like it to be sent out 30 days later. 

I've spoken with customer service and they said it's not possible through Pipedrive but possibly through Zapier. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of set up or found another work around? Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You can do this in 2 steps.

1. Use one automation to create an activity 30 days after the deal is won.
    2. Set up another automation to send out an email when you mark the above activity done.
  • Josh_30814
    Josh_30814 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #3
    Options

2. Set up another automation to send out an email when you mark the above activity done.

This is exactly what we are doing right now. It’s not a full automation, but it saves us a bunch of time because our team members just open their activities for day and quickly mark them complete. BOOM, email sent. 
    you can do it through zapier also for full automation, but I actually seeing the activity completed. So when I run reports I can see all deals win did in fact get the email. 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options

I am glad to know a solution like this works for at least one team. :)

This discussion has been closed.