Leadbooster name field acquiring

Marco Govoni
Marco Govoni Posts: 188
100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

Hi to all! Is it possibile to capture with Leadbooster field "First Name" and "Last name"?

At the moment I see only "Name" field :-(

Thansk!

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Marco Govoni ! Unfortunately at the moment, no. But I've made sure to relay your suggestion to the team responsible for Leadbooster.

An alternative would be for you to create custom fields for First Name and Last Name and map those onto your Leadbooster.

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Posts: 188
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited April 2020 #3

Hi @Marco Govoni ! Unfortunately at the moment, no. But I've made sure to relay your suggestion to the team responsible for Leadbooster.

An alternative would be for you to create custom fields for First Name and Last Name and map those onto your Leadbooster.

mmm... how can I map FIrst Name and Last Name (I already have those fields in pipedrive) in leadbooster? Because I don't find any option :-(

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2020 #4

Hi @Marco Govoni

Currently the default separate First Name and Last Name fields are only available for mapping when importing data into Pipedrive - not for Leadbooster yet. 

A workaround I can suggest is that you create custom fields for first name and last name in Pipedrive, and you will be able to map those in Leadbooster. 

Just keep in mind that the data your customers fill in in the custom fields will not automatically fill in the default "Name" field, so you'll either need to do that part manually or using a Workflow Automation.

For now, what I can tell you is that the team responsible for those separate fields is aware and have noticed your feedback, so stay tuned!