Smart docs add on pricing

Options
Graham Cox
Graham Cox Member Posts: 156
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes

Hi Pipedrive,

In my PD if I click Documents NEW it says pricing starts from $32 a month per company.  That's equivalent to about £24 a month in the UK. But when I click on the Explore Features button, the pricing is listed as £39 a month.  Even though the £ is worth about 1.35 USD, UK customers are being charged about 60% more than the equivalent USD pricing.  

Can you clarify why it's so much more expensive for a UK customer vs a US one please?  It doesn't seem very fair.

Thank you.

Graham

Comments

• Gareth Robertson
    Gareth Robertson Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2022 #2
    Options

If this feature costs that much, I'm not sure if it is something I'll continue you with anyway! 

• donald14
    donald14 Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited January 2022 #3
    Options

That is way too expensive, especially for a sole user. Most people have already got a docusign type software, so can we get the Smart Docs without that facility? Such as shame this was not well researched.

• Graham Cox
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options

Pipedrive support, please could you reply to our questions and feedback regarding UK pricing.  It's not a great look to receive a negative comment about pricing and not address it.  Thanks.

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hello @Graham Cox 

We are currently reviewing this with our team and we will get back to you with updates as soon as possible. 

Thank you! 

• Graham Cox
    edited January 2022 #6
    Options

Hello @Graham Cox 

We are currently reviewing this with our team and we will get back to you with updates as soon as possible. 

Thank you! 

Thanks @Irina Iglesias

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2022 #7
    Options

Hello @Graham Cox 

Thank you! 

Hello Graham! 

I would like to thank you for your time. 

Pipedrive has customers in more than 150 countries all over the world and we accept payment in a number of currencies. As with other subscription-based services and SaaS products, there are some variations in pricing between markets. Our pricing takes into account a number of things, including the costs of building and maintaining the service across the markets we operate in to provide a fair and competitive price together with convenient payment options for our customers. With that in mind, please be aware that we have taken your concern under advisement. 

Thank you. 

• Graham Cox
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

Hello @Graham Cox 

Thank you! 

Hi Irina,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.  I understand there are variables at play with currencies, taxes, cost of business in each country etc.  Nevertheless, I find it hard to believe that the cost base for the UK is 60% higher than the US.

I'm not trying to be a pain, but hopefully you can see how this would come across as unfair to your UK customers.

Thank you.

Graham