Email Tagging in Workflow Automation

JR Fent_65403
JR Fent_65403 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

I built an automation to add a person that requested my "Ultimate Guide to Hood Cleaning Marketing".  It's a simple form built in WP Forms and I use Zapier to move the person into PIpeDrive.  Once there, a deal is added and an email is sent from a template (which reveals the link to download the PDF (link bait).  All this works fine and is all done in PipeDrive WorkFlow Automation (except the original move from WF Forms to PipeDrive person creation.  

But I'd like to know when they've opened the email and it does not have the option to tag the email.  Is that possible? Or is it a missing feature you should consider adding?

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 171
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi JR!

You should have the option to add tracking to emails sent from Workflow automations. You need to activate these options  in the automation and also tracking in your email settings.

If you have questions on how to do this, don't hesitate to reach out to our lovely support :)

• Laura Martin
    Laura Martin Member Posts: 14
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2022 #3

Hi JR!

You should have the option to add tracking to emails sent from Workflow automations. You need to activate these options  in the automation and also tracking in your email settings.

If you have questions on how to do this, don't hesitate to reach out to our lovely support :)

Hi Andreia,

Once the tracking is added, could you explain how the deal can be tagged upon the email being opened? I don't mean to hijak the thread, but am hoping that if I could tag the deal or contact, then I could set up a drip, whereby another email is triggered a few days after they open the first email. Is this possible?