@-Mentions prototype testing

Liisa Rumberg
Liisa Rumberg Posts: 3 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi!

I am looking for 6-10 participants who are willing to test out our first design prototype for mentions in Pipedrive (no development yet, only clickable design). 
For this, please use the following  scheduler link to book a time in my calendar for a quick Zoom call. 

EDIT: Thank you, participants found by now. This is why the link is currently inactive. Please leave me your email or write it to me at liisa.pool@pipedrive.com if you are willing to participate in the next round of testing

Thank you for quick reactions :)

Best wishes,
Liisa
Product Researcher

Comments

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 51
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

I know that customers want this feature, so you'll have to implement it. We have it on our corporate intranet though, and my experience with the @-mention feature there has been mildly annoying. People will @-mention others and doing so has somewhat become the new way to CC a bunch of people who otherwise could be doing their jobs but now must be drawn in to some discussion that is part of someone else's job. There is also a lot of @-mentioning of entire departments and working groups, and each mention triggers a flurry of notification emails. 

Having said that, possibly the feature will work better on a system like Pipedrive in which everyone is focused on making sales. There's no sense of mission on an intranet messaging board like there is an a purpose-driven system like Pipedrive.

• Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #3

I know that customers want this feature, so you'll have to implement it. We have it on our corporate intranet though, and my experience with the @-mention feature there has been mildly annoying. People will @-mention others and doing so has somewhat become the new way to CC a bunch of people who otherwise could be doing their jobs but now must be drawn in to some discussion that is part of someone else's job. There is also a lot of @-mentioning of entire departments and working groups, and each mention triggers a flurry of notification emails. 

Having said that, possibly the feature will work better on a system like Pipedrive in which everyone is focused on making sales. There's no sense of mission on an intranet messaging board like there is an a purpose-driven system like Pipedrive.

Well said @Jonathan Gennick. Focus is key. Avoid unnecessary distractions.

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited October 2020 #4

Good day Lisa. I have registered for the call on Wednesday.

Thank you.

• Jordan Wagner_74
    Jordan Wagner_74 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #5

Hey Lisa, if you still need someone feel free to contact me :) 

• Matt Oehlert
    Matt Oehlert Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2020 #6

Yes please

• Jan Visser_342
    Jan Visser_342 Member Posts: 70
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #7

I can't wait.

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 246
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Premier Solution Provider
    edited October 2020 #8

Muito obrigado por me permitir participar, o time do Pipedrive sempre consegue surpreender 

• Stephen Chatto
    Stephen Chatto Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #9

I would be VERY interested.   Thanks.  

• Joe Palin
    Joe Palin Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022 #10

Hi - I was just adding a note to a record for my colleague and thought about this feature. I came to the forum to suggest, and then saw this thread. 

I personally think it would make the collaboration aspect of PD super powerful. 

• Joe Palin
    Joe Palin Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022 #11

To add... I would love to help test this....

joe@studiotypes.com

• Stephen Phillips
    Stephen Phillips Member Posts: 16
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020 #12

Would love to test as well please!

• Waleed Abd El Rahman
    Waleed Abd El Rahman Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020 #13

Cant wait for this feature to come out!!

• Patrick Stinus
    Patrick Stinus Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2020 #14

Please include me and my VP of Sales Rich so we can test out chatting with one another patrick@launchpotato.com rich@launchpotato.com

• Aron Grinshtein
    Aron Grinshtein Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #15

I would like to test this out please

• Liisa Rumberg
    Liisa Rumberg Posts: 3 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2021 #16

Hi all!
    It is great to see there is interest in the @mentioning. We are now in in a phase of beta testing. At the moment it is possible to @mention your colleagues in the notes and receive notifications via email.

The notifications inside the PD account and commenting on the notes are still in progress and not there yet.

If you are interested in getting this very early version enabled for your company, then please fill in this short formhttps://forms.gle/ik2kw7ccbmxwDEqy8

Based on the form we can turn on the new feature for your company.

We are very interested in hearing the feedback so that we know what to improve. For this feel free to comment here or send your feedback directly to me: liisa.pool@pipedrive.com

• Waleed Abd El Rahman
    Waleed Abd El Rahman Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020 #17

waleed@getmumm.com

• Vannesa
    Vannesa Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021 #18

Any update on the mentions app options?