Campaigns Tool / Add-on thoughts after initial trial
Some feedback from a short trial of the new Campaigns tool. It's not quite at a level where we could replace our current eMailing tool (Klenty) but it is a very encouraging first release.
On the good side;
- Really nice eMail design interface that has a lot of great templates and flexibility
- Easy to set up a campaign and select the audience to receive the eMails
- It seems to be a reasonable price
- Useful for very basic low volume eMails - maybe a regular customer newsletter.
On the 'not yet possible' side;
- no way to set a time window for when eMails get sent
- no way to throttle the number of eMails being sent down to x per day
- no way to build a 'cadence' of eMail steps - e.g. send eMail No. 1, if no reply after x days then send eMail number 2.
- no A/B testing or analytics
- Cannot find any Campaign triggers in the Automation side of Pipeline. Not sure if the plan is to add some integration here?
All in all, I think this is going to be a good tool but it is unfortunately not yet mature enough for professional usage.