New: Pipedrive integration with DocuSign đź“ť

Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

What? 

Make the most of DocuSign features without leaving Pipedrive:

• Create, send, sign and manage your documents without having to switch between different tabs.
  • Integrate DocuSign and Pipedrive's Smart Docs add-on more seamlessly than ever before.
  • See envelope and recipient status updates directly within the deal

When?
Gradually rolling out to all companies throughout February 2022.

How can I get it?

It can be installed on your account via the Pipedrive Marketplace starting February 7th

t4O5jZqj3H63Wq17R9hLpLaLZoQovQSuKIk-2yr_pS4ZobEDxSX_J1juqh-kKCsg8z7tO0tt7F7daI9ql0-OKj9lEGZOVg8z6DhqvnSomn9P2B3rxLxQH5eKO1ZSdFHB_T9WY6g8

Comments

• Stephen Dorling_4110
    Stephen Dorling_4110 Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

This is exciting - will be keeping an eye on this one as Docusign-like functionality is ideally what we've been after within Pipedrive eSignatures (i.e. being able to tag multiple fields for completion and to flag where we want the signature box to go) to give us a seamless workflow from opportunity creation/management > quote generation > sign-off / invoicing.

• Dag-Are Halland
    Dag-Are Halland Member Posts: 11
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #3

I don't get it. Documents can already:

Create, send, sign and manage your documents without having to switch between different tabs.

The only benefit that I can see is that recipient status updates is in the deal. What am I missing? :-) 

• Stephen Dorling_4110
    Stephen Dorling_4110 Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

I don't get it. Documents can already:

Create, send, sign and manage your documents without having to switch between different tabs.

The only benefit that I can see is that recipient status updates is in the deal. What am I missing? :-) 

Well, for us the native Pipedrive eSign capability doesn't work.  Currently, Pipedrive simply asks the recipient to sign at the bottom of whatever document you send.

We often need clients to sign multiple documents in a single 'envelope' and ask them to complete several fields at one time.  We use DocuSign for this.  Without the integration, we'd have to download the document in Pipedrive to a *.pdf, then upload it to DocuSign tag it and send it.  Then once signed, we would have to manually file it within the relevant Pipedrive deal record.

The new integration allows us to complete this workflow from within Pipedrive itself and probably saves us 5-10 mins per deal in reduced Admin.

The only thing it doesn't allow us to do is set a reminder frequency, or expiry date which would be handy but not deal-breakers for us.

• Chardy Memorials
    Chardy Memorials Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2022 #5

Since you have to pay more to use some of the Smart Docs features anyway, and you also have to pay extra for Docusign, it would be preferable if Pipedrive just made the esig features more like Docusign...