¿How to manage recurring monthly deal and work with a master lead to show remaining to complete the 

As a Reseller I am working more and more often with clients than need to close a recurring monthly sale with certain clients, and have a master deal that can be use to deduct units of products will be a great idea to have, in order to know how much remaining products we need to sell in order to get the objetive. 

As an example we have COMPANY B that I need to close a monthly deal of 1000 units of PRODUCT C. During the month I could get purchase order of 30, then 20 the next week and I would like to see that from the master deal I will have a remaining 50 units to get the goal.  

This is not possible to implement “Goals” in Pipedrive since we can not do this with certain organizations or clients. Also it is not the solution to use the feature “Revenue” in the deal.

Do you know how to implement a process-solution to manage this? 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,153 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Rodrigo Rojas , thank you for your feedback and for describing your use case so clearly.

We are still developing the Recurring Revenue and Products feature, and at the moment unfortunately there are no fields in Pipedrive that perform calculations like that (yet...?). 

Like you mentioned, Goals cannot be set for a specific Organization, Person or Product. The closest alternative I can find here would be to have a dedicated pipeline for deals that have this recurring character, and create a Goal for that particular pipeline in terms of deal value, which would be indexed to the price of the Products attached to the Deal.

I hope that in the future we'll be able to cater to these specific types of needs and I've made sure this feedback was sent to the respective teams. In the meantime, I suggest you explore our integration with Zapier, as it allows calculations between fields; you can also follow their dedicated topic here in the Community and get tips from other users.

• Chris Giovanniello
    edited September 2020 #3

Hi @Rodrigo Rojas , thank you for your feedback and for describing your use case so clearly.

We are still developing the Recurring Revenue and Products feature, and at the moment unfortunately there are no fields in Pipedrive that perform calculations like that (yet...?). 

Like you mentioned, Goals cannot be set for a specific Organization, Person or Product. The closest alternative I can find here would be to have a dedicated pipeline for deals that have this recurring character, and create a Goal for that particular pipeline in terms of deal value, which would be indexed to the price of the Products attached to the Deal.

I hope that in the future we'll be able to cater to these specific types of needs and I've made sure this feedback was sent to the respective teams. In the meantime, I suggest you explore our integration with Zapier, as it allows calculations between fields; you can also follow their dedicated topic here in the Community and get tips from other users.

This is my number 1 feature request in pipedrive.  I have deals that may have small number of products and revenue to start, but the win will turn into recurring products and revenue over a multi-year period.  I need a way to set up a deal either with sub deals, or with multiple quotes and revenue events so i can create a quarterly forecast over 3 years all tied to the initial "win". 

• Inês Batata
    edited February 24 #4

Goals are now live in Insights! 🚀 Read all about it here.

Pro tips:

• Inês Batata
    edited December 2020 #5

Goals are now live in Insights! 🚀 Read all about it here.

Pro tips:

@Rodrigo Rojas @Chris Giovanniello

Update: Forecast Goals are now possible: Learn all about it here 🚀

Pro tips: