Prospect list builder with 2 way sync

David Maret
David Maret Member Posts: 6
First Comment
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hey guys,

Does anyone work with a great free or paid List builder tool for prospects? 
The goal I want to achieve it moving away from a gSheet into a more automated prospect list which syncs with Pipedrive contacts. 

Couple of features I'd love it to have:

- Ability to quickly add prospect from LinkedIn into list and assign to specific list or user (i.e, David - UK - Games list or assign to colleague X)

- Bulk edit "Action item" such as review prospect, add to cold outreach, reached out via cold outreach, reached out manually, email bounced, email risky, add contact details and more

- Adjust title, company name, 

Having a 2-way sync, allows me to quicker and less error sensitive edit data in bulk compared to editing 1 by 1 in Pipedrive. Also, with 2-way sync, i can edit on either platform depending where I am to modify status while adding notes into a PD deal, or working on selecting the outreach prospects for the cold email software I use. 

Currently, using Pipedrive contact lists will be taking too much time and not able to create lists. Tried a couple of tools and GetSales comes most close to my wishes, but that too has some other limitations why I can't use it. Anybody experience with Klenty or other solutions that might help with above? 

Happy to jump on a call with someone, based in auckland, NZ
Cheers,
David

Tagged:

Comments

• Arthur_70084
    Arthur_70084 Member Posts: 72
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Hey @David Maret 

Personally, for the kind of thing, you should use some SaaS. 

For my self, I use lagrowthmachine to create cold sequence et enrich my data leads with LinkedIn. 

I use Airtable and make to keep my data leads safe. Airtable helps to segment my leads entry and information. 

In the meantime, each step of my leads is manage with Make (Integromat new version) and lagrowthmachine. 

If you want further information of how to set up something like this, feel free to contact me at : https://tally.so/r/m6z8om 

• David Maret
    David Maret Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Arthur said:

Hey @David Maret 

For my self, I use lagrowthmachine to create cold sequence et enrich my data leads with LinkedIn. 

I use Airtable and make to keep my data leads safe. Airtable helps to segment my leads entry and information. 

In the meantime, each step of my leads is manage with Make (Integromat new version) and lagrowthmachine. 

If you want further information of how to set up something like this, feel free to contact me at : https://tally.so/r/m6z8om 

Awesome stuff @Arthur , thanks for the tips! Let me dive into them and do some research and/or testing. If i need some more help, i’ll reach out here or via your contact form 

• Arthur_70084
    Arthur_70084 Member Posts: 72
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Arthur said:

Hey @David Maret 

No problem, I hope you will find a way to fix your problem.