Changing the won time.

Options
Agnieszka Lasoń-Kurzela
Agnieszka Lasoń-Kurzela Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello, 

Does anyone know if there is a possibility to change the "won" date after a deal has been marked as won and the won time has been assigned automatically?

Thank you for your help. :-)

Comments

• Markus Funk
    Markus Funk Member Posts: 111
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Angniezka, 

go to your Pipeline from which the deal was won. Change to list view. Create a filter that shows only won deals. The you can edit the Deal Won Date. 

Hope that helps

Markus

• Agnieszka Lasoń-Kurzela
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Angniezka, 

go to your Pipeline from which the deal was won. Change to list view. Create a filter that shows only won deals. The you can edit the Deal Won Date. 

Hope that helps

Markus

Hi Markus,

thank you for your help. Unfortunately, when I follow your instructions, I get a chart displaying the deal won date, but without the possibility of editing it. Perhaps, this might depend on the type of account my company has purchased?

Agnieszka

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Angniezka, 

Hope that helps

Markus

The filtered list view would not give you a chart

Take a look at https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/list-view

• Agnieszka Lasoń-Kurzela
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hi Angniezka, 

Hope that helps

Markus

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your help. I checked the link you enclosed, and discovered that I can change the won date through the bulk edit in the list view. Unfortunately after having followed the procedure, I ended up with this message:

Also, when I hover over the fields in the list view, I can see a pencil next to the entries in the Title and Email columns, but not in the Won time column. :-(