Luigi Sghinolfi Member Posts: 17
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Finalmente una community di user italiani di questo fantastico crm...:-D

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

@Luigi Sghinolfi amazing to have you here! We launched this community about 1,5 month ago. Happy to see the first post in the Italian group. I get most in Italy as anywhere else in the world have had other things on their mind the past weeks/months but let us know if we can do anything to help the Italian community. Perhaps one thing that can be discussed here is how everyone has been affected by the COVID-19 and how to now climb out of that impact. Some useful webinars can also be seen here: https://community.pipedrive.com/topic/webinars

Stay healthy everyone!

• Luigi Sghinolfi
    edited April 2020 #3

@Luigi Sghinolfi amazing to have you here! We launched this community about 1,5 month ago. Happy to see the first post in the Italian group. I get most in Italy as anywhere else in the world have had other things on their mind the past weeks/months but let us know if we can do anything to help the Italian community. Perhaps one thing that can be discussed here is how everyone has been affected by the COVID-19 and how to now climb out of that impact. Some useful webinars can also be seen here: https://community.pipedrive.com/topic/webinars

Stay healthy everyone!

Ok nice.

I love Pipedrive, i love Amir ... my personal "italian" very good support :-D :-D 

I go to see the webinar...:-D

Have a nice day :-D

• Amir_3299
    Amir_3299 Pipedrive Team Posts: 1 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Pipedrive Team Photogenic
    edited May 2020 #4

Stay healthy everyone!

Ciao @Luigi Sghinolfi grazie mille per le tue parole, facciamo e faremo sempre il nostro meglio per la soddisfazione dei nostri clienti e ricordati che siamo sempre a tua disposizione.. We love you too :-D

• Luigi Sghinolfi
    edited April 2020 #5

Stay healthy everyone!

:-D Best friend :-D

• Gianfranco Nelli
    Gianfranco Nelli Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #6

Ciao Luigi,

sono contento anche io di far parte di questa community che spero diventi numerosa.

Un caro saluto a tutti.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #7

This is the first post in the Italian group, let's keep it going. Connect with each other, help each other out, learn from each other :) You can create polls as well and get insights from your channel here.

In other channels we're setting up Zoom/Video calls as well with the community, so let's get started in Italy as well if you'd like @Gianfranco Nelli and @Luigi Sghinolfi 

🚀🚀

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Member Posts: 149
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #8

Ciao @Luigi Sghinolfi e benvenuto!