Calendar Sync NOT working

Josh Judge_56623
Josh Judge_56623 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

My company cannot get the calendar sync to work. 

We use exchange and Pipedrive is not allowing us to sign into the exchange account when prompted too. 

Has anyone found a solution? This has been going on too long is very frustrating. 

Comments

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2

My recommendation: 

1) Switch to Google Calendar. Everything will be easier ;-) If this is not an option:

2) Fight your way through with the Pipedrive support. Even if it's annoying and you may go in circles, but by the end of the day we still got it to work with Exchange in every single case. Unfortunately, there is not one single solution, because there is such a wide range of potential errors. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited March 2022 #3

My recommendation: 

1) Switch to Google Calendar. Everything will be easier ;-) If this is not an option:

2) Fight your way through with the Pipedrive support. Even if it's annoying and you may go in circles, but by the end of the day we still got it to work with Exchange in every single case. Unfortunately, there is not one single solution, because there is such a wide range of potential errors. 

Agree with #1 -- 100% !!! 

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,067 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2022 #4

Hi @Josh Judge if any issue persists after the recommendations below, please reach out to our very friendly Support team who will be able to quickly help you :)

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #5

My recommendation: 

Or at least Office 365 :)