More condensed view for timelines in deals

It would be really great if we could switch to a more condensed view for the timeline of a deal. As the CEO, I also use Pipedrive for project management (that will eventually and hopefully head to sales processes) and when data gathering,  negotiations etc last long, it is not easy to have a quick view and visual search of old info, docs or stages... It could be helpful to just be able to lower the font size or force the grouping of emails as conversations right into the deal (no extra windows). Zoom out the browser window is not the solution as it shrinks everything, not only the timeline. Thanks  

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 24 #2

Hi @Guillaume , thank you for your feedback! Just to clarify, are you referring to the detail view of the deals, like in the example below?

• Guillaume_1141
    Guillaume_1141 Posts: 67
    edited April 2020 #3

Hi @Guillaume , thank you for your feedback! Just to clarify, are you referring to the detail view of the deals, like in the example below?

Hi @Inês Batata , I refer to the timeline where you can display ALL, ACTIVITIES, NOTES, EMAILS, FILES or CHANGELOG. If you have a long historial of emails, docs, notes etc. you have to scroll down a lot to be able to find something you look for. As a matter of fact it would be great to be able to highlight some important stuffs you need to in the timeline, may be highlighting the icon onside of the activity that appears on the timeline. Should I make another post for this ? I feel it is a good idea.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Admin Posts: 3,155 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2020 #4

Thank you for clarifying @Guillaume , that really helped me understand better what you mean and I have forwarded your suggestion to the team for consideration. No need to make another post. 🙂