Could not save draft.

Options
Lawrence Vincent
Lawrence Vincent Member Posts: 1
edited June 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi! While typing emails a 'could not save draft' notification keeps popping up every few seconds, does anyone know how to turn the notification off? Many thanks!

Comments

• Tony Carter
    Tony Carter Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

I suffered the same issue for 24 hours - appears to have resolved itself.  

Just unfortunate that I had prepared a long email waiting on one piece of information only to lose the lot.  Pipedrive was not my friend that day!!

• Derek Murrell
    Derek Murrell Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

This is happening to us now. We can't even send an email in Pipedrive. "could not save draft"

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Lawrence Vincent , @Tony Carter , @Derek Murrell

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. If the issue is still happening, please clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again as shown here: How do I clear my browser's cache and cookies?

For these types of cases it's always best to check our live Status Page to see if there's any incident going on. 

If there’s not or you still have questions, please reach out to our Support team , who are able to do all the necessary troubleshooting and will get back to you faster than we can here in the community.

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. Thank you!