Calendar Sync Suggestion (Private vs shared events)

Manuel Leal
Manuel Leal Posts: 2

Hi, it would be great to count on a private/shared option for two-way calendar sync. Are you planning to enable such functionality?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Community Driver Posts: 1,033
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited May 24 #2

You can potentially create an additional calendar in [google or outlook] and then put personal events onto that calendar.

Then when you do the sync, don't sync that specific calendar [you can choose which calendars sync]

• Thomas Møller Jensen
    edited March 18 #3

For now, the two-calendar approach is the only possibility, Wich for some is of course not a practical option :-)

Please like and support...

(98) Sync Outlook/office.com email/calendar/contacts based on Category (pipedrive.com)

(98) Please fix Pipedrive Sync of email, calendar, and contacts

• Jenn Anderson-Logas
    edited May 24 #4

You can potentially create an additional calendar in [google or outlook] and then put personal events onto that calendar.

Then when you do the sync, don't sync that specific calendar [you can choose which calendars sync]

Which for me means adding 2 private calendar events - one that goes on my work email to show that I'm not available and another with the details on a second calendar that doesn't allow me to invite attendees. This really isn't a solution. Pipedrive needs to exclude details of calendar items that are marked Private.