Embedding Schedule on website

Renee Chandler
Renee Chandler Member Posts: 24
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

I'd like to see if we can get HTML so we can embed the schedule on our website. I'd also like to be able to REMOVE the person's name as that may not be who they end up meeting with. And if it's possible to remove the large pipedrive tag at the top (especially since this is linked to the scheduler info page on PD's website)...basically looking for cleaner look.

Tagged:
28 votes

Completed · Last Updated

28 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited June 2022 #2

Great idea! The scheduler feels a bit left out. 

With all the new updates coming for other features or Pipedrive just adding new stuff. I feel like a lot of the older features could get some maintenance check-up once in a while.

• Peter Birch
    Peter Birch Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2022 #3

Agree on all these - the only reason I still use calendly is because I can embed it on our website. If you could embed a pipedrive scheduler I’d probably be all in

• Lukas Slovak_62998
    Lukas Slovak_62998 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2022 #4

Agree on all these - the only reason I still use calendly is because I can embed it on our website. If you could embed a pipedrive scheduler I’d probably be all in

Totally agree!

• ohlr
    ohlr Member Posts: 26
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It at least should be possible to use it properly in Webforms. But not even that is feasible right now...

• Joe
    Joe Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

+1 on this. Critical

• Torbjörn Johansson
    Torbjörn Johansson Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited June 2023 #7

Today it is only possible to get a URL link to Scheduler. If you would like to use it on a website you have to use a link or a button connected to the URL.

The idea is to get the embed code for Scheduler like Web Forms. Then it is possible to show the Calendar embedded on the website without pressing a link or button.

• ruluk
    ruluk Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic

+1 on this. As mentioned in several other requests...

• jekeli
    jekeli Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Yeah, I don't want to pay for calendly just to share my calendar on a website.

Let's gooo already!

• BruceS
    BruceS Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I agree. I want to drop Acuity Scheduling and move totally to Pipedrive scheduling. Even to the extent of giving the the client the choice of what best suits them - 30 minute, 1 hour, zoom, in person, etc

• Chris Joannou
    Chris Joannou Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Guys +1 for me. It can't have a big pipedrive logo on the scheduler. It's like hey lets schedule something because I want to sell you! I'm also inconveniently using another cal software ( I use Motion) so it looks like its just about catching up and not selling, embed would be even better so I can have a link that doesn't include pipedrive (and hey I am adding you to my pipeline) as well.

• Renee Chandler
    Renee Chandler Member Posts: 24
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Curious since it's been a year since I originally posted this - is this even on the roadmap for improvement?

• ohlr
    ohlr Member Posts: 26
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

12.The Scheduler is great but lacks the possibility of embedding on a website. Is that in the plans?

We are aware of feedback regarding this, but could not start development on it yet due to competing priorities. But this is something we hope to revisit this year.

• saracostaneves
    saracostaneves Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

Same! I hope it gets updated to include this option soon!

• Torbjörn Johansson
    Torbjörn Johansson Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited June 2023 #15

I have requested this for a long time and now one of my clients want to embed the "Propose times" (Calendar booking) window on the website rather than starting a new window and moving from the website. They evaluating moving from this Pipedrive function to a 3rd party Calendar just of this reason.

It should work in the same way as Pipedrive forms to ember on different websites like Squarespace, Wordpress etc.

• Juanes
    Juanes Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment

Any update on this? I got pipedrive for all the features but it seems that many of them are not even good as they don't serve the needs of the clients. Do we have an Estimated date when this is going to be updated?

• guuyef
    guuyef Member Posts: 18
    First Comment

Maybe this helps as workaround:

You can embed the scheduler page

<iframe src="https://yourdomein.pipedrive.com/scheduler/1ewK9qT6/meeting-standard" style="border:0px #ffffff none;" name="myiFrame" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="400px" width="600px" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Gauth_ref
    Gauth_ref Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 13 #18

Yes it is mandatory for lead tracking and conversion tracking !

We need to embed the scheduler into a specific webpage on our website to track conversions

• evan_aidi
    evan_aidi Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 13 #19

Coming from HubSpot, I was sad to see Pipedrive didn't have this. I do hope they can make the Scheduler an embeddable widget!

• Gauth_ref
    Gauth_ref Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 13 #20

Same things for our company, we are coming from Hubspot and Pipedrive's scheduler is very disappointing.

Even Pipedrive's customer success agents are using Calendly instead of their own scheduler 😅

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi everyone, this feature is now available! You can learn more here.

This discussion has been closed.