Onboarding Best Practice List

Options
Rob Morgan
Rob Morgan Member Posts: 4
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi All - just wondering if anyone has a onboarding process for setting up Pipedrive?  Thanks.  Rob

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Robert Morgan , welcome to the Community! 🙂

We've prepared some quick and easy video tutorials for beginner users. You seem to be just starting with Pipedrive, so I recommend these:

This should be enough to get you started, but feel free to ask for tips and tricks from other members here, and learn more at the Pipedrive Academy and using our Knowledge Base. To make things even better, these also also searchable from within Pipedrive, when you click the question mark button at the top right of your screen. 🌟

You can also start following the Getting Started section here in the community and ask tips and tricks from other users.

Happy Pipedriving!

• Rob Morgan
    Rob Morgan Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Thanks for that.  We are actually Pipedrive Partners, and have been using Pipedrive for many years.  I was more looking for a bullet point list of "best practices" to include when we are onboarding a new client.  I will just make my own list, but thought if someone else (partner) have already done this, it would be a nice head start ;)

• Michelle Lee_18323
    Michelle Lee_18323 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Robert Morgan , welcome to the Community! 🙂

We've prepared some quick and easy video tutorials for beginner users. You seem to be just starting with Pipedrive, so I recommend these:

This should be enough to get you started, but feel free to ask for tips and tricks from other members here, and learn more at the Pipedrive Academy and using our Knowledge Base. To make things even better, these also also searchable from within Pipedrive, when you click the question mark button at the top right of your screen. 🌟

You can also start following the Getting Started section here in the community and ask tips and tricks from other users.

Happy Pipedriving!

This is really helpful. Thank you so much. 

• Vincent Pourre_18435
    Vincent Pourre_18435 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2020 #5
    Options

Hi Robert,

We are a Pipedrive Partner as well, and am just looking for the very same thing as you: an onboarding form or questionnaire or setup check list that we can hand over to our clients so they can list all their workflow requirements, sales process, custom fields needed, etc.

I have checked the Partners portal and Knowledge base, but could not find such onboarding forms. If you have designed something already, I would be very grateful if you can share as it will save a lot of time, and then we could help each other to keep improving these documents based on shared feedback.

Thanks,

VP

• Isaak Dury
    Isaak Dury Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2021 #6
    Options

We are also totally lost with this - we have employed PD consultants and not any further ahead TBH. 

We have Enterprise customers - with lots of smaller accounts under them. 

PD is great for the sales part of the customer process. (pre-sales, sales, closing, reporting) 

PD is very confusing for the next part of the customer life-cycle (onboarding, customer success, account management) the way it has been setup with us means that we are duplicating deals, or counting things twice (as a customer goes through another board for onboarding and then customer success) 

• ACWconsult
    ACWconsult Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hi, Did you manage to get feedback on this?